I'll be hosting COPS' first game night this coming Saturday! While this is mainly for COPS members, anyone else in the Dual Universe community are more than welcome to come participate. We'll be deciding on a game and set time by Thursday, which I'll post here.

Cool, what games are you considering so far? 

open to suggestions at all? :) 

Absolutely! I've been tossing around Sins of a Solar Empire and Overwatch, but any ideas are welcome.

I'll be hosting COPS' first game night this coming Saturday! While this is mainly for COPS members, anyone else in the Dual Universe community are more than welcome to come participate. We'll be deciding on a game and set time by Thursday, which I'll post here.

Great idea, and really nice to extend the offer to the wider community as well. Thank you Cybrex!

After conversing with the majority of members in COPS, and reaching out to a few other DU community members, seems that Planetside 2 is a good option for us all to group up and play together! It is free to play, and team oriented. It couldn't hurt to at least try it right?

Here are the current details for 7/30s Game Night!

Date: 7/30 Saturday

Time: 4 PM CST (This should be 10 PM for our UK guys)

Game: Planetside 2 (Terran Republic Faction)

Voice Chat: Teamspeak 66.150.214.9:15490

If you have any questions please let me know! If anything changes with the plans, I'll be sure to let everyone know before hand. Also, this offer is also extended to the rest of the Dual Universe community. Come pew pew with your fellow DU comrades!

I really hope to see everyone there!

Thanks,

Cybrex

After conversing with the majority of members in COPS, and reaching out to a few other DU community members, seems that Planetside 2 is a good option for us all to group up and play together! It is free to play, and team oriented. It couldn't hurt to at least try it right?

Here are the current details for 7/30s Game Night!

Date: 7/30 Saturday

Time: 4 PM CST (This should be 10 PM for our UK guys)

Game: Planetside 2 (Terran Republic Faction)

Voice Chat: Teamspeak (Server info will be posted later)

If you have any questions please let me know! If anything changes with the plans, I'll be sure to let everyone know before hand. Also, this offer is also extended to the rest of the Dual Universe community. Come pew pew with your fellow DU comrades!

I really hope to see everyone there!

Thanks,

Cybrex

oooo cool didn't know this was going on I have been super busy work family etc.... I'll try to see if i can make it! thanks for setting this up!

What server will we be on? 

Good question! I'll find out tonight or tomorrow. At work so I can't really take a look. Whatever the highest population server is will probably be it however.

Good question! I'll find out tonight or tomorrow. At work so I can't really take a look. Whatever the highest population server is will probably be it however.

That might more than likely be the Emerald Server lol. I play on that server alot and its is very populated most of the time. That server is US Eastern time btw :)

Also, I'd be more than happy to join in on this game night! :D However, I play NC as I find it much more fun and challenging than the other factions lol :)

guys take a look on ship that i build in 2.5-3 hours i named it Tartadon 7500 concept 1

Link:
http://imgur.com/gallery/Bq1Wg

its suvrival ready
able to care around 200-300 people
17milion kg 
3.2 GW gigawats of energy
178 gyroscopes

44 jumpdrives or warpdrives
and it hase 303 thrusters

the ship is not completed yed as you can se on images!
but it will be soon!

Hello my COPS Coalition friends!

Pleased to reveal COPS has it's first prototype t-shirts! Once we're closer to release of Dual Universe, we can make arrangements for those who would like to have one!

Might be useful at a NovaQuark/Dual Universe convention at some point  ;)

7htWtYf.png