What's up everyone.  I guess it's about time i write up a little introduction here too.  It is seriously awesome how fast this organization has grown.  And damn do we all have the coolest forum banners or what. :D  Thanks Kiklix!

Some of you already know me from Landmark.  So hello to all my fellow Landmark refugees! and also a big hello to all the people coming from other games too!

So ahh about me, my main interest in Dual is the voxel building.  I'm a huge fan of modern architecture and a lot of my building inspiration comes from a childish desire to actually get to live in a house like Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater or the house from the movie Oblivion, which was the inspiration for the Landmark build in my signature.

A lot of what i do is inspired by other people and purely for my own amusement.  But occasionally i may manage to crank out something i would call original, and if i do i plan to sell and trade those creations under my personal brand ATMOCORP.

ATMOCORP's goal is to bring a bit of luxury and class to the world of planetary exploration and colonization.  Just because your house requires a proximity force field for protection doesn't mean it can't also have an infinity pool. B)  

Dang it, I tried to give you a 'like' but my bag is still empty.  :ph34r:

Your building always looks super slick with clean lines. Looking forward to seeing what you build in Dual Universe when the time comes!

What's up everyone.  I guess it's about time i write up a little introduction here too.  It is seriously awesome how fast this organization has grown.  And damn do we all have the coolest forum banners or what. :D  Thanks Kiklix!

Some of you already know me from Landmark.  So hello to all my fellow Landmark refugees! and also a big hello to all the people coming from other games too!

So ahh about me, my main interest in Dual is the voxel building.  I'm a huge fan of modern architecture and a lot of my building inspiration comes from a childish desire to actually get to live in a house like Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater or the house from the movie Oblivion, which was the inspiration for the Landmark build in my signature.

A lot of what i do is inspired by other people and purely for my own amusement.  But occasionally i may manage to crank out something i would call original, and if i do i plan to sell and trade those creations under my personal brand ATMOCORP.

ATMOCORP's goal is to bring a bit of luxury and class to the world of planetary exploration and colonization.  Just because your house requires a proximity force field for protection doesn't mean it can't also have an infinity pool. B)  

I do have to agree we are growing fast as an organization and community :D and you bet we all have the coolest forum banners! :D Kiklix has done an amazing job with them! Thanks as well Kiklix! :D Its good to see another landmark refugee here :)

p.s. I Like your post but I'm at my limit for Likes lol. That darn Like Limit xD

Now I need a LOL button. =)

Hehe ^_^

Michaelc, on 20 Jul 2016 - 11:38 PM, said:

:o

-tries to leave a like on your comment-

I used to think we are allowed 6 likes per day, but I only had two baby likes in my bag. They go faster than a bag of jelly babies! 

Yep!

​Seriously though, I only liked that one to have fun in this thread, I don't typically like my own posts (although I agree with my posts 100%, 100% of the time and therefore do in fact like them).

Well, lucky for you I had another baby like pop up in my bag. Seems they pop up like random bean sprouts!

So if anyone reading this wants to join our organization, know, we're all about the Likes. ~laughs~

xD man I wish I could leave a Like on your comment lol. 

-tries to leave a like-

lol_zpsp0ur5gzb.png

gaaaahh! 

xD

Yep!

​Seriously though, I only liked that one to have fun in this thread, I don't typically like my own posts (although I agree with my posts 100%, 100% of the time and therefore do in fact like them).

No room for fun, hi-jinks and goofing around! This ship is sailing soon!

screenshot_20160720-19-43-52.png

Damn, only a couple of days ago we had the same amount of members, but you guys are doing the right thing and recruiting fast!

Damn, only a couple of days ago we had the same amount of members, but you guys are doing the right thing and recruiting fast!

Believe it or not, I recruited ONE person and they refused it. They were my first attempt at a recruit and they will be my last. Lady Astrum has not recruited anyone.

​Our growth has been 100% organic.

Believe it or not, I recruited ONE person and they refused it. They were my first attempt at a recruit and they will be my last. Lady Astrum has not recruited anyone.

​Our growth has been 100% organic.

Yeah, I only brought in my brother.  It's actually amazing that we have grown so big already.  Very exciting stuff :D

Hehe maybe Friday nights could be "Snuggle Time".

In echo of Kiklix I'm past the days where I want to actively recruit anyone. Organic growth seems better, including friends and family coming in as well.The people who approach us want to join us, I'm not a believer in chasing anyone.

I look forward to us developing a sense of kinship.