Smack Talk Alert:

Pirates are weak and dirty, you will be the architects of your own destruction

Smack talk duly noted :P

Hi all new guys and gals! I am happy to see how our coalition grow up to be biggest powerblock in game (so far :P )

BTW, with such influx of buliding/scripting oriented people we should change our name to "Coalition Of Programmers and Constructors" :P

Seems we're smarter than the average pirates! ;)

Smack Talk Alert:

Pirates are weak and dirty, you will be the architects of your own destruction

Adorable Alarm, code signal: X0cc

Well, aren't you just a lil' cutie pie starting a rivalry already. Yes you are, yes you are. Awwww.

UniversalG is probably a ninja ;) and he try to use his ninja-psy powers on us :P

~laughs~ I actually approve of the tactics being used by UniversalG. Entertainment and fun is the core of all communal gaming environments... as for Ninja as a Tag [for this thread] that was one of the highlights for me to join this Organization. Mercenary, check. Several friends from another community, check. Pirate, check. Dedicated players, check. Ninjas?! Oh hell ya, this is the one... why are there ninjas? Who cares! Ninjas!

~laughs~ I actually approve of the tactics being used by UniversalG. Entertainment and fun is the core of all communal gaming environments... as for Ninja as a Tag [for this thread] that was one of the highlights for me to join this Organization. Mercenary, check. Several friends from another community, check. Pirate, check. Dedicated players, check. Ninjas?! Oh hell ya, this is the one... why are there ninjas? Who cares! Ninjas!

Pirates will be beat down Ninjas any day.

#pirates2016

It really is great to see the organization grow rapidly like this :) so many new members :D To anyone that recently joined, welcome! We sure do have alot of members that will be great in all various aspects of the game: from building to scripting and exploring to pirating/plundering lol ;)

It really is great to see the organization grow rapidly like this :) so many new members :D To anyone that recently joined, welcome! We sure do have alot of members that will be great in all various aspects of the game: from building to scripting and exploring to pirating/plundering lol ;)

Yeah! We are strong! No toasters will survive!

I was actually just thinking about the limit on Likes here on the forums lol. I think the limit needs to be alot higher or removed completely. There's alot of things I would like to leave a Like on but can't because of the limit.

I was actually just thinking about the limit on Likes here on the forums lol. I think the limit needs to be alot higher or removed completely. There's alot of things I would like to leave a Like on but can't because of the limit.

I agree, there's a shortage of likes around these here parts! There's none to be had, we're starving for likes over here!  :lol:

Just noticed we're both in Michigan! ...just hit my Like limit too. ~laughs~

A fellow Michigander! :D Also, I wish I could Like your comment but I reached my like limit xD

What's up everyone.  I guess it's about time i write up a little introduction here too.  It is seriously awesome how fast this organization has grown.  And damn do we all have the coolest forum banners or what. :D  Thanks Kiklix!

Some of you already know me from Landmark.  So hello to all my fellow Landmark refugees! and also a big hello to all the people coming from other games too!

So ahh about me, my main interest in Dual is the voxel building.  I'm a huge fan of modern architecture and a lot of my building inspiration comes from a childish desire to actually get to live in a house like Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater or the house from the movie Oblivion, which was the inspiration for the Landmark build in my signature.

A lot of what i do is inspired by other people and purely for my own amusement.  But occasionally i may manage to crank out something i would call original, and if i do i plan to sell and trade those creations under my personal brand ATMOCORP.

ATMOCORP's goal is to bring a bit of luxury and class to the world of planetary exploration and colonization.  Just because your house requires a proximity force field for protection doesn't mean it can't also have an infinity pool. B)