Hi, I'm guttertrash, not literally

So i love eve online, and space engineers so obviously when i learned this existed i had a bit of a mishap in my pantaloons from the excitement. 

I've created an organization called Blackguard Coalition.  Its an homage to a great leader who was taken from too soon. The great Tyra Blade, a voracious warrior who's name to this day stirs feelings of anxiety all through the ring of cloud and great wild lands of eve. 

Other facts about me that may interest you:

• I'm way older than most people would believe if i told them, so I stopped telling people how old i am.  Ancient, i'm ancient, i'm old enough that i can say racist things on a bus and no one calls me out on it, i don't do that but i could get away with it, i'm saying i'm old ok. 
  • I may or may not be invincible, so far all attempts to kill me by man or by disease have failed. 
  • I ate a bear, the whole bear, well ok not the bones and hair and such, and it took a few tries to get through it. 
  • I once had an elephant, ok that's not a fact about me its a lie, but i wish i had an elephant, elephants are cool. so i guess the fact is "I think elephants are cool" which is totally true.

So i love eve online, and space engineers so obviously when i learned this existed i had a bit of a mishap in my pantaloons from the excitement. 

I've created an organization called Blackguard Coalition.  Its an homage to a great leader who was taken from too soon. The great Tyra Blade, a voracious warrior who's name to this day stirs feelings of anxiety all through the ring of cloud and great wild lands of eve. 

Other facts about me that may interest you:

• I'm way older than most people would believe if i told them, so I stopped telling people how old i am.  Ancient, i'm ancient, i'm old enough that i can say racist things on a bus and no one calls me out on it, i don't do that but i could get away with it, i'm saying i'm old ok. 
  • I may or may not be invincible, so far all attempts to kill me by man or by disease have failed. 
  • I ate a bear, the whole bear, well ok not the bones and hair and such, and it took a few tries to get through it. 
  • I once had an elephant, ok that's not a fact about me its a lie, but i wish i had an elephant, elephants are cool. so i guess the fact is "I think elephants are cool" which is totally true.

You are The Doctor!!! :blink:

There was a band called Guttertrash (or maybe it was GutterThrash) from my high school...  I wonder if you know those guys.

DO  NOT ASSUME THE ANCIENT ONE DOES'T KNOW >_<

Oh great Guttertrash, forgive this peasant for his lack of faith.

DO  NOT ASSUME THE ANCIENT ONE DOES'T KNOW >_<

Oh great Guttertrash, forgive this peasant for his lack of faith.

Excuse my insolence, but I was in a battle of the bands competition and my group "Majestic Interlude" kicked their butts.  

Yeah it was a long time ago and since then the place was burned to the ground, but life goes on for us non-believers!

LOL