Organisation Top Ten Chart

Anasasi

myTqwNg.png

Hey there folks!
Hope you're all having a wonderful day waiting for the Alpha Tests to start. 

This week has been a long and news filled one, whilst I don't track it, several larger organizations have dropped their association with Cinderfall Syndicate, as well as this the Cinderfalls numbers have plummeted, the have lost 87 members between last Saturday and this Saturday. Whether this is a planned purge, move or people are going with their external organizations, this is yet to be seen or announced. A few key members of Cinderfall also dropped from the organization. This being said, the total top ten members have dropped by 54, with the unique count also dropping by 22. 

It seems Terran Union, Band of Outlaws and GLSU have all gained small member amounts from this large event (or other more natural recruitment drives). 

Archive:
Do you want to see all my other charts in one place, sorted into dates (including forum charts)?
Head here!

Discord:
Head to the discord here!

Sept. 23rd -- Sept 30th Charts
Organization Top Ten Chart

AZMB9uX.png

Top Ten Growth Rate
SCiPg0J.png

Total/Unique Member Count 
Gedj3sp.png

nLMAhFA.png

Howdy folks, sorry for the late night Sunday charts! 
I have just been given a job opportunity so I'm taking full advantage of it. 

Anyway, down to the charts and the numbers, 
After the drop of Cinderfalls numbers we are seeing the numbers spread out to new organizations, this is seen below. Whilst the overall numbers haven't grown some organizations have greatly gained from this membership shuffle.
There isn't too much to say, no big jumps, just steady growth and redistribution, but I must congratulate Frogswarm on one hundred members! 

Archive:
Do you want to see all my other charts in one place, sorted into dates (including forum charts)?

Discord:

Sept. 30th -- Oct. 8th Charts

9dS5SwX.png

Top Ten Growth Rate
FFw7NeL.png

wscyDkj.png

• 5 months later...

nLMAhFA.png

Hello there guys!
I figured it may be better to post later in the week as opposed to April 1st (you know, just so I don't ruin peoples day).

Anyway, it has been a very, very long time since I had updated the charts and I thought I better update them to see what has really changed. 
I can see now that a lot has changed, groups have either collapsed or split up, changed names or gained popularity through other means.

All top ten organizations now sit above one hundred members and Terran Republic is closing in on the thousand member mark, good work guys.
It is good to see the staple names still hovering in the top ten though.

Anyway, just an addition, the new groups, I have started at '0' members as of last update as they had no previous numbers.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the update guys!

Archive:
Click here!

Discord:
Have questions, suggestions or just want to chat?

Oct. 8th, 2017 -- April 4th, 2018 Charts

iGBEu6E.png

Top Ten Growth Rate

iFS5iRb.png

FcJdA8r.png

And now only count unique members Quite a few players are a member of several of these orgs which skews the numbers quite a bit.

I can see this becoming an issue over time as well once these orgs start to move, let alone the fact that a number of them will simply disappear once the game actually starts and something called effort will be required to maintain an org's structure and health. Once the big and well structured organisations currently on the sideline (waiting for the game to get going) come in, this picture will shift dramatically anyway.

Unique members are counted.
There are currently 2437 Members in the top ten, with 2103 in the 'Unique' category. 

The last chart, which I will not now, shows that. It just doesn't show a number indicator. 

But as you say, the landscape will indeed change as more people get access, have to exert effort and do things to keep regular member flow and numbers. As well as this, I see the organization 'Unique' numbers fluctuate as groups may require people to only be in their org, etc. 

They will come and go, it's the nature of communities, I will just keep track of the largest to see where they stand for now. 
I may expand on this in future. 

• 2 years later...

nLMAhFA.png.4f0f6741aa6d95c1be1275284f70dd31.png

Shh, I've not returned, but here is a comparison of the top ten from 04/04/2018 -- 26/08/2020

04/04/2018
Chart_260820_1.thumb.png.1eb1cc92cb1975c206712b814429fa0b.png

26/08/2020
Chart_260820_2.thumb.png.c5dff8f090894e5e307bc35112d58b50.png

I would like to put it out there, I'm very sorry I stopped doing this, I did enjoy it and the dynamic behind it - I got extremely busy with work and it basically has stopped me from looking too far into these things. I have however wanted to look at a comparison of both who is in the top ten and what numbers they contain. 

Can't wait to play with y'all.

❤️