Organisation Top Ten Chart

Anasasi

30th of January, 2017.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am once again behind even further! Alas, that is thanks to moving recently and have to get setup again, completely.

Catching up properly over the next few days, I promise! 

F53rptW.png

k2WOmZ4.png

6dmhAwX.png

Lz0I9hl.png

31st of January, 2017.

I am once again behind even further! Alas, that is thanks to moving recently and have to get setup again, completely.

Catching up properly over the next few days, I promise!

U6yimhs.png

clegv4m.png

F8IuUkT.png

7DDO3tA.png

• 2 weeks later...

1st February, 2017.

Hi there! Todays update will be posted in 'Several Day' chunks

This will allow me to get all caught up.

Thanks guys!

e39s9qj.png

o4uw6yw.png

KrOVqig.png

XrphcRQ.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

2nd February, 2017.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

7XU42On.png

WzbWVQI.png

uf8Y4M5.png

K9DxAUa.png

3rd February, 2017.

h4Qe1Dr.png

kktCD6Z.png

w0kIbLx.png

1xtKldP.png

4th February, 2017.

1lMjJha.png

C0kO8vo.png

2VpcnSb.png

dmNiazx.png

5th February, 2017.

9fkvXy6.png

YkjyHaK.png

H5O8Bei.png

r64YOV2.png

6th February, 2017.

5MICXO8.png

fBAQ8fo.png

fpPBgZk.png

VnLhcAv.png

7th February, 2017.

GqTTGa8.png

C5a8sHo.png

qzSLoXe.png

rKKFrAv.png

8th February, 2017.

HU3HMNM.png

oP8y6Bz.png

p4fBQWL.png

k2Ezd3v.png

9th February, 2017.

fQ9eWhK.png

UYfMuLP.png

BcM5qs5.png

D6UZQ1t.png

10th February, 2017.

pBW9Z0d.png

kSUj1K1.png

MvoQCcL.png

M6k5SAi.png

11th February, 2017.

G4MbqBd.png

7jmEHpB.png

ffVdjpu.png

JIHXKLn.png

12th February, 2017.

lICLbJo.png

bAyoKoZ.png

8u1Logv.png

NLLyZ1j.png

13th February, 2017.

rD1oQsh.png

lts29xj.png

0TM1BbW.png

zhAZ6C8.png

14th February, 2017.

KROLVaW.png

vNn7qlj.png

cspjXta.png

vj70har.png

15th February, 2017.

TilhqW4.png

dVjvInd.png

17gdwcS.png

bTPCFPh.png

16th February, 2017.

fStmWuq.png

VrY2cfv.png

wt32Zdv.png

5wsoJit.png

17th February, 2017.

bThn3CA.png

XGOUT2r.png

wMVW4PP.png

rgwiQHu.png

18th February, 2017.

NdETYqf.png

1NbL8CR.png

CyVQRxy.png

WLn5U6j.png

19th February, 2017.

qCvCKx1.png

c063xkE.png

V6zIZyB.png

IW7cniY.png

20th February, 2017.

tDN8ysI.png

iO2k0JP.png

7E0FYnI.png

jCqOJwc.png

21st February, 2017.

VDmXt7o.png

dFVPIyU.png

LNwQfPS.png

56JvBfB.png

22nd February, 2017.

osdtgzc.png

GjlDBBz.png

Xpxq5eM.png

Wc0v5P8.png

23rd February, 2017.

3AU8Ugm.png

PNhAhUk.png

VH6WGZD.png

FqucwTi.png

24th February, 2017.

5BDhPMd.png

6kjDtz9.png

Q946jx3.png

YVCZsu2.png

25th February, 2017.

2CFe4Le.png

heZzwr0.png

h3CKzHA.png

yNbn8TL.png

26th February, 2017.

XnRZmef.png

dfXZCTj.png

CWgM7lZ.png

va3tFj7.png

27th February, 2017.

660Q45n.png

62nc1Ut.png

jMq95df.png

EMpWniH.png

28th February, 2017.

The final day of this update! 
After watching this month, there was a beginning that showed a downward trend, then towards the end it has shown a positive trend! 
Now with four or five Organizations vying for top within the hundred plus range, things are going nicely. 

This all being said, I have a new data capture method that I am hoping to use. 
This shall be changed over by mid March, I hope.

In the meantime, enjoy the charts and thanks for sticking around!
(Sorry for the spam, by the way, those who follow.)

JrgwJQ1.png

c1wYpJ2.png

YtU2v42.png

Eyz6ca7.png

• 4 months later...

Hi all, 
sorry for the lack of updates on these charts, I have been extremely busy in the real world (that exists, I always forget) with studying, finding work, etc, etc. 
I had come to a conclusion that these charts weren't great enough and stopped whilst I was ahead. Mainly due to the fact that I was unable to stay on top of input, reading and looking through it all. It got fairly hectic for a time and I had to take a forced break.  

Though, with the possibility of Alpha coming along soon, I am thinking about starting up again, anew. As this gives me the chance to better watch the alpha through release stages of growth. 
I suspect that the data will be greatly affected by the ability to play the game, seeing as real dynamics within Organizations will be used, seen, heard or abused. 

So, keep watching this space, the charts will be coming back soon.

I'd be interested to see how the community size just before alpha compares to when the charts were left off. Whether or not the growth continued at a steady pace or plateaued. It feels like it plateaus between DU news releases.

I believe you are correct, after the initial release of the organizations and the flurry of new members, the numbers started plateauing. 
If NQ released a statement, information or anything else on the game, the numbers would bounce slightly. 

That being said, drama also stirred the pot. 

• 1 month later...

Well guys, 
I would like to announce that this weekend, the charts will be back! 

They will instead, be weekly charts allowing me to get a little more info squeezed in!

It also allows me to do other things and not stress me out, as well as let me further expand upon these data sets, whether it be deeper and more analytical or wider and more encompassing. 

Thanks all, for the support and questions about when and whether it would be coming back. 

**Edit: I would also like to mention, that I will be uploading all of the previous chart images to a shareable folder - for now, so the community may go back through them. 

Edited by Anasasi
Added more scrawlings.

w8LZzFT.png

Howdy folks!
Welcome back to the charts, I have once again started them and they will be posted, weekly, on Saturdays. This is to reduce the workload and stress that had been put on me. 
The charts have been reduced by one, that I didn't think worked with the rest and caused me issues last go around, this was the growth compared to other organizations chart. 
I have also made a few of the charts easier to read, like the unique member and total member count chart, with the addition of a count of total accumulation per week. This allows you to see how many new names are actually joining the organizations in the top ten, as well as who is just joining many organizations.

I have also included, within these sets, a data point from my last chart set - this is to see how much growth had occurred in my absence. 

I have also made a discord, for those that want the charts immediately, or want to know when they are posted, with links and access to my archive folder. 
Visit the Discord here!

Please, use this to suggest new data sets, chat about the data or even just hang out to chat with people with various interests in this field.

With that all being said, I really want to thank you fine people for the support I received when this was still running, and I appreciate the continued support even when I wasn't.

And now, without further ado, the charts! 

September 23rd, 2017
Organisation Top Ten Chart

uP6Hud5.png

The Top Ten Growth Rate
J1IGLE1.png

Unique Member / Total Member Totals and Growth Rates
bzcMQZA.png