Organisation Top Ten Chart

Anasasi

30th of November, 2016.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Delayed Post due to being busy, all will be explained on the post for the 4th of December!

Charts are below!

JPe3uLJ.png

NlavCeR.png

2G1Corl.png

t2Ui2Fs.png

1st of December, 2016.

Delayed Post due to being busy, all will be explained on the post for the 4th of December!

Charts are below!

HP354jo.png

IB8OhWs.png

CL6LkNw.png

hHlQdQA.png

2nd of December, 2016.

Charts are below!

OIdD7wn.png

MUG0zkb.png

GxY33YF.png

1ufVfyP.png

4th of December, 2016.

Hi there ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the spam of posts here, but as you may know I had a little catch up to do. 
If I'm not posting, I am saving the data, ready to be posted! However, as you may notice, my new 'Unique Member' chart line has had some teething issues. 

This is because the data I can't exactly save with having my sheets with me, the other data, I can! I'm trying to decide a way around this, but unfortunately it has just been a rather busy and weird time for me! I am trying my hardest to keep this up to data and I am hoping to keep posting daily again, even through Christmas and new years!

As drunk of a posting that may be. 

In the terms of actual data though, we've seen a great spike in the now named 'Galactic Commonwealth', formerly 'Alliance Of Free Worlds'. This is good, showing that a simple name buff and member acceptance can really change things. 

As for other groups, the growth has been rather steady, making for an easy flowing time.

There is only one day where there was no growth and a negative amount for a total, which is good, meaning growth has been taken from a rather neutral amount to a good healthy amount once again. 

As for some extra stats! 

This past month (November), there were 161 new members to organizations (These are not unique! These include people crossing into multiple organizations).

On average, there was 5.3 members joining organizations per day. 

The highest average growth goes to Terran Union, with 1.8 members per day. 

Most other organizations growth averaged 0.5 members per day to 1.2 members per day. 

The forums hit 4,000+ Members on the 3rd, making the community the largest it has been so far.

The forums had an average user join count in November of 17 per day. 

The average post count in November was 69 per day!

The total post count for November was 2058.

The total community growth for November was 505 members (On the forums alone).

I am hoping to keep the data completely up to date as from now!

So I hope you guys keep reading and stay as interested in it as I am, this post has over 4,000 views and I really appreciate the people who have said nice things to me, encouraged me, etc! 

Anyway, 

as promised, todays charts are below!

0PfRWc8.png

scryDJk.png

3GCFCR7.png

XQEYbqS.png

5th of December, 2016.

Great Job Anasasi, It has been wonderful seeing all of this raw data. It makes me very happy to see people pouring so much time and effort into these things! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Thanks, it means a heap that people do read and like seeing this data, I plan to keep it up for quite a while! :)

I hope you are all having a swell and/or dandy Monday! 

Todays charts show a rend in the daily growth, five new members have joined the organizations in the top ten for now three days in a row. 
Most of these said members are join Terran Union - they seem to have grabbed on average two to three of these five per day. 

This being said, we are once again going into a slower development period over Christmas time/New Years time where a lot of this will be slowing down, I would not be surprised at all if the trends went back to being extremely low growth rate or even no growth rate. 

Anyway, before I ramble on, enjoy your day/night!

And as per usual, charts are below! 

AUfdgvB.png

KETT4iL.png

XJ5rnat.png

DEgdlhh.png

6th of December, 2016.

Hey there,

Hope everyone is having a swell day!

Today shows what I said yesterday may be true, where the numbers start dipping again due to a void in the direct communications from NQ, however, early next year hopefully this will pick up again! 

Anyway, there really isn't much to say today,

so,

charts below as usual! 

image.png

image_1.png

image_2.png

image_3.png

7th of December, 2016.

A stormy Wednesday! Hope you are all having a good day. 

Todays growth was about the same as yesterdays, slightly better I believe, but it is good that there is still growth. 

Anyway, as per yesterday, nothing very significant to report, 

charts are below! 

UZmPdMS.png

TFWc7x2.png

ppmZzss.png

6Ez26sf.png

9th of December, 2016.

Are you putting these out as CSV / open data per chance?

I am not currently, why's that? 

Hey'a folks! Hope you are having a swell Friday/Saturday morning and/or day! 

Todays two sets of charts follow suit with recent numbers. While the unique members keeps growing and/or fluctuating slightly. I'm not sure what's going on there, though. 

Anyways, as there isn't much going on, there isn't much to say! 

Charts are below! 

ms0UyMV.png

JdKs6Zz.png

VbgQcqo.png

00LlhJo.png

Idk of you do this(didnt read every single pist here) but when you post the charts, you should also state any event or news that could have helped in the charts progress. If this is already being done ignore this post <3

12th of December, 2016.

Hi there folks, hope you are having a good Monday! 
Mine was quite busy, and an early start to it too. 

Anyway, that's no excuse for me missing posts again! 

As you can see, over the past few days, the data stayed on the same trend, with a low growth rate. This was until yesterday, where there is a sudden spike in growth, which precursors todays larger loss. 

As interesting as it may be, culling tends to happen! And that's all I can put todays data jump down too. 

With that being said, it averages out that the top ten group is growing quite steadily at around 1 ~ 4 members per day. 

Now, with the new year coming up, I'm not sure how I want to handle the data, whether I want to start from scratch on the 1st of Jan, and keep an archive, or whether I want to just continue adding to the total pool. 

As well as that though, I may be launching into a new way of providing the data before release next year (I hope), this would allow it to be more accessible and easily updated! 

Anyway, I do hope you are all enjoying your day! 

And as per usual, charts are below! 

3nfhHo9.png

SyBcEFc.png

lCDUN4w.png

cMTnFdJ.png

13th of December, 2016.

Hey there folks! 
Hope you had a lovely Tuesday, or I hope you're having one so far! 

Todays update may look a little messy - I apologize for this. 

This is because D.U.A. has been pushed out of the top ten and replaced by Alpha Academy - closely followed by Objective Driveyards. 

They are both at thirty members, but I decided to include them alphabetically. 
As you'll also see, I have been tracking them for a little while. This helps me replace the old members with the new. Though, it is not the most efficient method and I am looking for a way around it that is smoother. 

Anyway, growth wise, today was a boom! At ten members of total growth, compared to the past week. 

Anyway,

I'll let the charts do the rest of the talking, 

hope you all have a swell day! 

izvkDxO.png

FArvE0x.png

UZ5sf63.png

YwMSkPI.png

16th of December, 2016.

Hi guys! Hope you are having a swell day and I hope you're all going to see Rogue One, well, those of you who enjoy Star Wars. 

I have some charts here which show some interesting movement, with Dual secure jumping out of nowhere. 

I have also noticed how flawed my tracking system is and I plan on fixing this. This may mean that I'll have to reset the charts for next year, which I don't want to do, but I feel that it may be a necessary evil. 

As for growth, over the past three days, it has been great! 
The top ten organizations have had a large average of members joining them.

As you may see the data changes sporadically for the Unique Members, that's because it's been hard to track it on my off days.

Anyway, I'll let the data speak for itself. 

APU2Jv6.png

AuU1aD6.png

50kSsPP.png

kF2pJfb.png

did anything happened to dual secure that i didn't notice? they were as big as my org, and now they are in the top ten

To my knowledge, I'm unsure, they were known as 'Solar Secure' before that, but now they've jumped up. 

• 2 weeks later...
17th of December, 2016.

I got behind again due to my willpower and motivation being low! 
But alas, I have the data still, I just haven't posted!
See the post about the 29th of December to get the full information!

DWzlmfg.png

ZNU8Hsa.png

VfkTEPs.png

EupakG7.png