Organisation Top Ten Chart

Anasasi

1st of November, 2016.

A new month and some new growth, having come back slightly from the member drought we have been having for the past 5 - 6 days. This probably won't last aweful long, but it's a good thing to see new flow regardless.

Thanks for keeping up, by the way, whoever reads this.

As per usual, 
charts below.

JvyFXK3.png

Q1H7xpo.png

wxxYN2m.png

uGUsvLQ.png

Let´s see how this will go on. I bet there will be new organisations which go on top but are not listed yet. On the other side there will be organisations go down, be taken over or be swallowed by bigger ones.

Very interesting.

It will be rather interesting to see how numbers rise, fall and come up, though, the top fifteen aren't really moving, the five behind the top ten haven't moved at all since about two weeks ago.

2nd of November, 2016.

Back to another slow day, a single member hopped on the top ten train.

We'll, to be expected until new news happens!

Anyway, onto the charts.

Pp7WL2b.png

zuiJOBX.png

xbq7hmL.png

1uaAMxc.png

Would be interested in seeing a bar chart of all orgs with 10 or more members. Just member count and not over time, except for maybe showing the change from the previous week.

Would be interested in seeing a bar chart of all orgs with 10 or more members. Just member count and not over time, except for maybe showing the change from the previous week.

I'm looking at an efficient way to do this, at the moment, probably won't have anything till after the weekend though. :)

3rd of November, 2016.

Today was a day of slightly more movement from unusual places, with a few members coming in. One of which went into Empire, who hasn't seen growth in a little while.

Anyway, 

charts below!

SScyEEY.png

S7a8sE9.png

jmaTVYF.png

ysc0iuG.png

4th of November, 2016.

Todays charts show a first in the history of them, a day where the numbers are solely negative, which in itself doesn't seem too interesting, but it says something about the pace of growth. 

Charts below!

hpnapJB.png

BYTcAEE.png

AVLp1lT.png

0Mu0bU8.png

6th of November, 2016.

Sorry for the backed up queue of charts again, I went camping over the weekend and had to collect the data and not post it, but back on schedule now! Not that much has really changed, after the day where a single member left, there have been no gains.

As per usual, I have not much to say, so charts below.
And yes, i'm working on doing a possible weekly bar chart for those organizations above ten members - just trying to figure out the most efficient method still!

tXgIbmr.png

eMwxFfA.png

eOfywzS.png

aMMoxot.png

7th of November, 2016.

Todays charts show small growth, and that is all there is to it really. 
Hoping to see changes soon, but the joining member numbers have plateau'd. 

We'll see in time,

on to the charts!

GsURLFe.png

NTcjMUQ.png

VvuOh9S.png

NuQdZOn.png

8th of November, 2016.

Today, the organization charts once again show no growth, but I have to keep them updated. 

However, the forums have now hit 30,000 posts! 

And if you aren't on twitter, NQ decide to say thanks to us all, so I figured I'd post it here too! :) 

4BmH0Ta.png

So, keep posting your ideas, requests and hopes! The more active the community, the more people stick around. I know there really isn't too much going on, but that shouldn't stop us from posting! 

Anyway, charts for the organizations are below as per usual! 

D8XwO1o.png

vpoJsUC.png

qy4xabP.png

r2quTNC.png

10th of November, 2016.

The past two days show a spike in negative and positive movement, then descending back into the usual rhetoric and averges. Even so, the spike yesterday only witnessed two completely new members being added to the entire group of members. 

Anyway, 
I believe some new news might be coming to bolster up the numbers a little. 
Charts below! 

eBjK1ki.png

JW3G682.png

cYYxc7I.png

q77L4f2.png

11th of November, 2016

Todays charts are rather grim, once again, depicting a solely loss driven day (more loss than gain). Whether the members moved around or not earlier in the week is to be seen, but, that's what happens!

Charts below. 

cgEBtWK.png

mpHPexg.png

6ESLPYv.png

OrNp1dC.png

13th of November, 2016.

After another day of feeling ill, I decided I would try to avoid staying up late, so yesterdays post has been posted today instead! 

As for whats happening, it seems that the amount of joining and leaving members seems to be trending towards the negative, oddly enough, as I thought that it would stay fairly stable and a reasonable number (current or otherwise).

I am still trying to find a way to pull all the numbers of all orgs to compile a weekly list, though, struggling with automation. Looking harder into it, stay tuned for that. 

Anyway,

today's charts are to be seen below. 

SVgXBO3.png

kczumEQ.png

OdKGHMy.png

nv2Nhez.png

14th of November, 2016.

Todays and yesterdays charts updated.

A low growth week is ahead I believe. 
So far not much movement, but it seems to have stabilized at this point, which is positive!

Anyway, with not much going on, there isn't much to say.

Charts!

uRDD54X.png

LNuvpiz.png

gI00rM2.png

yGSfqG4.png

16th of November, 2016.

Well, I realized today I was a day behind, luckily I had my data recorded and nothing had really changed, so it ended up being the same. However, there was a small spike in todays member count, which has me intrigued as to whether someone was taking a break and waiting so now they have come back or whether they just had a flood of applicants, either way, good to see.

Have a good day, as always, 

Charts below!

NozUr2b.png

VEai0Zy.png

itR1aLQ.png

rknnAm0.png

18th of November, 2016.

With another drop off in joins, it gets quiet again. 
Makes small talk about this hard. Charts will hopefully pick up with the addition of the new funding and pledge page here: https://community.dualthegame.com/pledge

Charts below!

QLYZ3nr.png

ldG2Ktk.png

rckT6RY.png

8F9Bx0T.png