Organisation Top Ten Chart

Anasasi

Todays charts! A late afternoon set today. 

The top 5 have had little to no movement, the bottom end has had some gains.
Aether has been knocked off and DUA is back on the charts in the top ten. 

I have also adjusted the per org contribution to the top ten total members to reflect the negatives so the numbers make a little more sense. If you see small jumps by new orgs added that's because they've been on the board before and they have been tracked off chart (I will tend to keep the next two or three orgs after the top ten tracked, or any group within ~5 members).

XqvLMID.png

9wTw7gx.png

TbJYt0C.png

wUu9QYN.png

Awesome. You keep it up to date. This is gonna be a must-be-seen topic.

By the way, I don't see up there the organisations that are together (I mean allies) such as Empire and The Solar Empire.

Something else: Cynderfall is a syndicate that "organizations" join as "member(s)". So all these are in Cynderfall:

Aether

Diverse Unified Alliance (DUA)

Galactic Republic of Planets

Terran Union (TU)

SilverLight Industries (SLI)

Chromion Industrial

Walküren-Lün (WL)

Objective Driveyards (ODY)

Lonestar Empire

Chuckling Casket (CC)

The Aether, DUA, TU, SLI in the top 10 are all with Cynderfall.

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/csyn-cinderfall-syndicate

The reason I'm not keeping things under one packet when it comes to being allied is at this point in time, things may change too rapidly, just because everything is hot air. Tensions, whilst they may seem low are easy to flair when everyone's waiting for things - I've seen it happen before. I'll just keep this up to date until I can track these things a little more closely than just under the organization flag. 

I do have a rough list of the appropriation of organizations to larger structures - but everyone is still technically a separate org! 

Thanks for the feedback though. 

Another day, another chart. 

Starting to rethink the mechanisms behind the charts - so I can hopefully get things a little more streamlined. PCGamer released a review/statement on DU today, so we'll see how this affects the numbers and growth around the game and the organizations in them.

As for movements - Rooks and Kings are out of the Top Ten. DUA and The Aether are both back in. 
CSYN has grown slightly again, largest movement today. 

As for the rest, fairly steady or stagnant growth (either gained one to five or no members at all!).

Feedback and suggestions are accepted, either via this thread or private message on here or the community site (I am active on both).

w9x0Z8b.png

0z9yLUM.png

ABXlghB.png

M48xNU9.png

Another day and another chart.

Not much in the ways of position swapping here, though Terran Union are gaining strong numbers.

I also recently changed the way I store the data, made the back-end neater and tidier for myself, if there are number discrepancies, that is because I've removed older numbers or changed things around, they will start to straighten out from todays charts, though I'm running into some issues including whether or not to keep old top tens on the charts or not (this just leads to the charts looking odd with missing numbers, etc. 

I should also mention in doing these charts, I also removed the days that I didn't have time to fill them in, though that's not an issue now (at the moment)

Anyways, beyond my woes - I'll post the charts.

IDvPxuO.png

iivWT57.png

9vLXSlB.png

rPhH0gB.png

**EDIT: I just realized I left R&Ks in the bottom chart, I must've done this to sure up numbers last night. Not sure how i'm going to handle that, to be honest. 

"

It's a tasking work you are doing, Anasasi. I can only offer my encouragement and appreciation. Things like this are improvements to the Forum and to organisations as a whole. Perhaps you don't know how much this means, or perhaps you do know and prefer to take our thanks silently. Whatever your choice, whatever your reasons; the Aether is grateful for your hard work.

"

Impressive. TU and BOO are piercing as ever.

I was wondering whether you could actually change the colours in the first and fourth diagram to get the orgs with the same politic on the same colour variation. Like the monarchy/empires with hot colors, the republics with cold colors, and liberals with dark or faded colors ? Just an idea.

May have gotten the colors of BOO, CSYN, and TU mixed up. I trust we know their actual color schemes? :)

Yes Astro :P, I know the colour schemes. I stated in an earlier post that the colours are not indicative of the organizations, but instead are different to show the right data. Having several lines with the same colouring (which will inevitably happen and probably already could) just helps keep things 'clean'.

Anyway! As for todays charts - Both Terran Union and Band Of Outlaws are shooting up there still - lots of gained movement today in the top organizations. 

KiOVUUQ.png

wriqiqs.png

duxBaOd.png

lRaKtrS.png

Todays charts! A flat and very boring Sunday numbers wise,

not many new members in the top ten, even the next five orgs up to the fifteenth org saw little to no growth. 

But that's just recruitment, right? 
Anyway,

charts below! 

n6xdUBO.png

1YSps7J.png

Ojpp6aX.png

2Gjdw7r.png

Late evening spreadsheeting and charting - 

here are todays chart movements! 

Not much movement apart from Terran Union, other groups gaining 1 - 2 members. 

Still haven't repaired errors - will do this tomorrow to fill in the gaps! 

K0o7pmZ.png

3HK8l7R.png

DtzTg2O.png

2c4B83b.png

I'm tired and grumpy,
my charts are late and there is a major storm looming over with possible damages over the next two days! So, if I miss a day or two of these charts, I will make sure to atleast screenshot the community site to be able to fill the charts in later (if we lose power). 

Anyway,

onto the charts! 

tLKzecC.png

7eMJDBu.png

e2xvIlQ.png

JeIFm42.png