Gameplay footage

Shynras

Since many of you just follow the forums or twitter, you probably didn't notice this on the FB page (like I didn't until now), so I'll copypaste:

Some exciting news this week!

First we want to inform you that our community website where you will be able to start creating your organization, preparing your roleplay, posting your fanart and fanfictions (and later screenshots, videos from Dual Universe) will open in the coming days!

But that's not all: we know you are many wanting to see some gameplay. So we are also happy to announce today that the first gameplay footage will be released before the end of this month  :D! As we also love to give some sneak peak about what our artists are doing, here is a preview of modular pipes that can become very useful if you need to connect some power sources to Elements needing energy. Interactive version here:goo.gl/QOWTH7

What would you like to see? (The message is dated 6th july, so we'll get a gameplay footage before the end of July)

Edit: If someone knows how to remove this white background when copypasting, pls let me know xD

Since many of you just follow the forums or twitter, you probably didn't notice this on the FB page (like I didn't until now), so I'll copypaste:

Edit: If someone knows how to remove this white background when copypasting, pls let me know xD

Second button top left, "remove format"