Engineer/Voxelmancer LF Corporation

Who I am?

-I'm 24, italian, and I study engineering and architecture.

What kind of games do I like?

-Strategy games, sandbox, voxel games with mechanical/electrical/scripting features. 

Are you experienced?

-I'm an experienced Minecraft player, both in redstone and Tekkit (and many other mods). I'm that guy, whose creation, crashes the servers. 

-I'm experienced in SpaceEngineers, Besiege, MedievalEngineers, Factorio, FortressCraft Evolved, RoboCraft and many other games of this kind. 

-I'm experienced in LUA (scripting).

What's your approach to the game?

I'm a really competitive guy, I usually try to learn every little thing about the game, to use that to my advantage (and to achieve my goals). Knowledge, mindgames and deception are the keys to my success. 

What's my goal in the game?

-My goal is to design and build some of the best creations in the game (ships, bases, drones, ...), in terms of usefulness, competitiveness, and value for money. My second goal is to have, one day, a hangar and a team of assistants, to design and experiment. 

How can I contribute to a corporation?

-Of course, by designing custom creations , to give my corporation benefits, in every area of the game. 

What kind of corporation am I looking for?

A medium or large sized corporation (ofc this is referred to the first few weeks of alpha/release), engaged in different activities (such as exploration, colonization, building, crafting, trading, ...), and especially committed in fighting. 

Other requirements are a good and fair internal organization. 

What role do I want?

Engineer

If you are interested in recruiting me, send a private message. If you have any other specific question I've not already mentioned, feel free to post on this thread.

Well, hello there. My name is Chulips Dominar. Much like yourself, (It would seem) My strongest muscle is my brain. Which has always played to my favor throughout my life. So welcome aboard!