BOO :: Are they really who they say they are?

OutlandishRep

I don't really care what you do. I see organizations that need correction and I'm going to point out their flaws to their faces.

Just go off and do your own thing. I'll do my own thing. Let us try and not cross paths that often.

You are just plain paranoid and delusional. I'm sure you see dead people, too.

1: The game hasn't even started yet and you're already paranoid about how an org will behave just because the use the word "pirate".

2: Your obsession with the need to control a large group is all in your head. People obsessed with order and rules might be compelled to grief in order to control, but not everyone is obsessed with order, rules and laws.

3: I think you spend more time fabricating your own warped reality than Cybrex spends holding interviews with prospective members.

RELAX. It's just a game. And, really, it's not even a game, yet!

1: The game hasn't even started yet and you're already paranoid about how an org will behave just because the use the word "pirate".

2: Your obsession with the need to control a large group is all in your head. People obsessed with order and rules might be compelled to grief in order to control, but not everyone is obsessed with order, rules and laws.

3: I think you spend more time fabricating your own warped reality than Cybrex spends holding interviews with prospective members.

I have not attacked you because you've put Pirate in your name. I have not attacked you because I feel the need to control a group. And making claims that I am Psychotic is just just immature.

I have blatantly stated things here that are relating to the matter of BOO, not some assumptions. Infact I've already had this discussion with other BOO members in this topic. 

Next time before you post something like this, read over the whole discussion. Don't be so defensive. And don't attack me. I attacked BOO because of the org itself, not what you have stated.

so the TL;DR is you think boo is bad. Is there a point to be made? A result you're hoping to get? 

if you ask me you're just an ALT of someone from another org that's butt hurt about BOO being bigger. 

If I was an alt, I'd risk my status. No way that you I can prove I'm not either.

As for my purpose here, I want to just shed a little light on the claims that BOO has made. Cybrex either needs to prove he can back them up, or stop advertising them.

I said earlier that I would remove this forum topic if Cybrex could show me that BOO is going to be able to make these claims. BOO isn't bad, just needs to stop trying all this stuff that doesn't really prove anything. My accusations are my accusations. BOO can correct itself and remove my ground that I stand on, I'll back off.

If I was an alt, I'd risk my status. No way that you I can prove I'm not either.

As for my purpose here, I want to just shed a little light on the claims that BOO has made. Cybrex either needs to prove he can back them up, or stop advertising them.

I said earlier that I would remove this forum topic if Cybrex could show me that BOO is going to be able to make these claims. BOO isn't bad, just needs to stop trying all this stuff that doesn't really prove anything. My accusations are my accusations. BOO can correct itself and remove my ground that I stand on, I'll back off.

The game doesnt even exist yet how can anything be proven at this point... 

also i'm pretty sure you couldn't remove this topic even if you wanted to..

I have decided this thread is fit for forum consumption, and have linked in our recruitment thread to help spread the good word that is BOO.

Thank you for your time gentle beings of the dual universe,

Cybrex

Well Cybrex. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I've heard good things about you and want it to be false the claims that I have made. 

And, may BOO not fall into the trap that I have predicted it will with the current claims you have made.

1. Well, let's face it. pirates aren't exactly known to politely ask for the things they want...

2. There should be some level of control, otherwise things will fall apart, but it shouldn't be taken too far.

3. That's just offensive.

so the TL;DR is you think boo is bad. Is there a point to be made? A result you're hoping to get? 

if you ask me you're just an ALT of someone from another org that's butt hurt about BOO being bigger. 

This could be true, though he/she does have a point: The growth does seem a bit off, and a lot of the other points he made have some of my concerns voiced within them.

Honestly there doesn't seem to be much issue if BOO is using fake accounts or whatever. Sure, some people may join expecting more members but eventually they'll catch on and leave, if it's true. But there are many thing's to consider.

I have decided this thread is fit for forum consumption, and have linked in our recruitment thread to help spread the good word that is BOO.

Thank you for your time gentle beings of the dual universe,

Cybrex

Er... I'll just say, if I saw this thread I'd stay clear of BOO. Even if it turns out to be false, this is some concerning information for people to see when considering joining an organization.

Well Cybrex. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I've heard good things about you and want it to be false the claims that I have made. 

And, may BOO not fall into the trap that I have predicted it will with the current claims you have made.

"Business" how interesting, this didn't exactly seem like "business".

This is what happens when someone gets upset because players don't want to be in their org and makes an alt account...

OutlandishRep

Member Since Yesterday, 04:09 AM   <<------------------------ Look at that... (we aren't who we say we are?) LMAO
ONLINE Last Active Today, 01:20 AM

It's okay we don't care either....

"Business" how interesting, this didn't exactly seem like "business".

It is business, because it's a stealth org member starting shit for no reason other than drama. Probably the goons or similar asshats. 

This is what happens when someone gets upset because players don't want to be in their org and makes an alt account...

OutlandishRep

Member Since Yesterday, 04:09 AM   <<------------------------ Look at that... pot calling the kettle black... (we aren't who we say we are?) LMAO

Again, alt or no alt, the guy/girl has a point. I'm to lazy to go over it again, besides what's the point by now? But he/she did voice some concerns I had, though there are a few debatable points...

OutlandishRep

Member Since Yesterday, 04:09 AM   <<------------------------ Look at that... pot calling the kettle black... (we aren't who we say we are?) LMAO

Well done! You've looked at my profile. By that logic, I'm also 97 years old. I've been browsing the forums for many months now not making an account. 

The time for my presence to be known was upon me.

Don't think I'm going to bring up points about just BOO by the way. There are other orgs doing stuff that they shouldn't. Not one person is at falt.

Well, I guess we will find out for sure in a year and a half.....now where did I put my coffee.

That's the true end of things. In a year this thread probably won't even be remembered. If they can pull it off, my accusations will be proven false.

Well, I think that was a very.... interesting post. Ok now, let it die. Just sleep..... sleep.....

Also, do one on the DUA.

I agree. Good things do have to go :)

The DUA and any other other problem orgs are already known by me. I'll get to all the organizations eventually even if they don't like criticism. 

The DUA and any other other problem orgs are already known by me. I'll get to all the organizations eventually even if they don't like criticism. 

OH I'm sure all the orgs are trembling at the idea of you revealing there conspiracies publicly, i can tell you that on the BOO discord we were all beside ourselves with panic and in full cover up mode.  Propaganda teams were mobilized PR firms retained and cleaning crews on standby. 

I'm not even going to address most of the points you make in this rant as they are mostly wild speculation with no verifiable data to back them up. The one thing I will address is griefing. I feel like a lot of people read the bio and don't understand what Cybrex means when he says we won't grief. We come from eve, where pretty much anything is allowed. Our definition of griefing is much different than yours. So let me spell it out for you. Well will take your stuff. We will blow up your ships, and kill your characters. We will do everything in our power to make sure that we have a better time playing this game than you do. What we will not do is doxx you, or try to affect your life outside of the game. In game, though, everything is permitted. With that I will say good luck, and I look forward to killing all of you. 

This is an interesting thread indeed. However, I don't see the point of it really. Having thoughts on something is ok, having an opinion too. The only thing is that the game will not be released for a while and we still don't know how organizations will play out in game. I chosed to join BOO to be part of a community, and also because of the apparent "liberty" or "freestyleness" of their ideas. Also they have great projects and even though completing great projects like this takes time and motivation and I agree with you that not all members of an organization will have that, I am planning to be a part of it and helping with the projects. Finally, I've only been a member of BOO and of the forums/community for a couple of days now, but I do like the community of BOO, from what I've seen, and I simply want to be a part of that. We'll see how it all plays out once the game will be released. I do respect your arguments by the way, I understand you took time to elaborate them and stuff. I just wanted to share my opinion on the thread in general.

El Psy Congroo.

Well done! You've looked at my profile. By that logic, I'm also 97 years old. I've been browsing the forums for many months now not making an account.

The time for my presence to be known was upon me.

Don't think I'm going to bring up points about just BOO by the way. There are other orgs doing stuff that they shouldn't. Not one person is at falt.

It shows you made the account the previous day, I never implied the account information was correct or worth discussing. I don't care to debate your age or your I as I'm sure they're comparable and neither of any consequence. Fault? Someone is at fault? For what?Logic... sure.

This is just a poor attempt at defining an issue that doesn't even exist. Why don't you just crawl back in your hole. Hopefully NQ will appoint some moderators soon. There goes the neighborhood...