BOO :: Are they really who they say they are?

OutlandishRep

Anyone heard of negative publicity being "Good"? And since we're talking about delusional statements, here's mine: "I think OutlandishRep is a closet BOO! I think he's intentionally crafted negative publicity just to swell the ranks of his BOO...!" 

OutlandishRep, when you're done with BOO would you come work for GTEC as our Campaign Manager, too?   :lol:

If the universe in DU will be that big, you won´t see much other players out there exept on the starting planet of course. And by the way: Boo reminds me on a pink jubby anime creature. Nobody wants to be a Boo. :D

BUT: I must admit your recruiting post is very impressive. Nice work!

Wow. That's a lot of passion for something that's currently just a description on a webpage related to a game that isn't even a minimal testing functionality yet.

And, as for griefer orgs (I'm sure there will be some)... *sends stargate probe, flies ship through with crew... doesn't bother to build the gate.*

OutlandishRep will be starting the FOX news channel of the DU universe

I don't care about Fox or does anyone else. We all care but it's more to see a fire make a beautiful display of them, before it comes crashing into them and burns it down to the ground.

An illustration of the hate Fox has.

Outlandish im sure you have some vendetta agaist BOO maybe it is for fun, maybe you are bored, maybe they are responsible for killing your parents. Trust me BOO is on everyones radar and looking out for them. They can be predictable but it really is just a game and a org. Nothing has happened yet, nothing can happen yet. They are big (so are TU and SLI) so they have a big target but its too easy man. Start your own exposé org and fight against them or join another big org to help fight them but they are a lose group of pirates not a big deal

Outlandish im sure you have some vendetta agaist BOO maybe it is for fun, maybe you are bored, maybe they are responsible for killing your parents. Trust me BOO is on everyones radar and looking out for them. They can be predictable but it really is just a game and a org. Nothing has happened yet, nothing can happen yet. They are big (so are TU and SLI) so they have a big target but its too easy man. Start your own exposé org and fight against them or join another big org to help fight them but they are a lose group of pirates not a big deal

The one true Jesus