BOO :: Are they really who they say they are?

OutlandishRep

It shows you made the account the previous day, I never implied the account information was correct or worth discussing. I don't care to debate your age or your I as I'm sure they're comparable and neither of any consequence. Fault? Someone is at fault? For what?Logic... sure.

This is just a poor attempt at defining an issue that doesn't even exist. Why don't you just crawl back in your hole. Hopefully NQ will appoint some moderators soon. There goes the neighborhood...

I stopped this discussion a long time ago. I've already needed to get the information I wanted out there and initiate collection of some more for the future as well.

If you wanted to prove that my issue wasn't right as well, you should've just given me a reason that I'm wrong. Not just saying that I am.

Nyzaltar was on the forum for most if not all of this so I mustn't have done anything to upset him. If I did, I formally apologize. My intention was to point out something I viewed as needed to be addressed and I did it in a very harsh manor, using the top organization as an example. 

I noticed too that they have used this to keep adding messages to the forum to keep their org top in the arkship pub and push others down the list so they are the first org anyone sees. I'm sure I noticed that players where upset when other orgz were spamming to be the only ones seen .. which is what BOO has done by making fake accounts to get forum presence if this is true.

I noticed too that they have used this to keep adding messages to the forum to keep their org top in the arkship pub and push others down the list so they are the first org anyone sees. I'm sure I noticed that players where upset when other orgz were spamming to be the only ones seen .. which is what BOO has done by making fake accounts to get forum presence if this is true.

Even though I am against all BOO stands for, I must disagree with you.For the last couple of days it has been The Aether, hitting top spot on many forum posts. Mainly because Aether has a leader very interested in the well-being of his org. Very understandable.

I believe in order, but I look at BOO, and I can only admit that not all men have the same opinions. Aetherios fights for what he believes is right, and I have been given no reason that BOO does anything differently. They just believe in different things than we do. At some point this might very well become more than just forum discussions, but until then, no one is right or wrong. I will happily fight the chaos, if indeed it is chaos. Time will tell.

I have another post that probly wont be approved because it has waaayyyyy too much profanity and it was my first post. so im writing this for backup :D:angry:

My dear good Outlandishrep,

You are a casual gamer, you cry when you get killed and looted, you are a lactating and or pregnant woman, you are the type of person who places down a storage vault but doesn't put a pin code (Ark: survival evolved problems) and last but NOT LEAST you are the person that suddenly warps away while mining......because you see a single man Band of Outlaws fighter ship in the distance and after you warp to whatever location you try to flee to....you shit yourself because you realize that same single man Band of Outlaws fighter ship is still right on your asss.......you can't escape fate, BOO will come for you :ph34r::lol::D:angry: lmfao

Band of Outlaws has enough dedicated members to protect eachother and our assests, So a fat giant middle finger to whatever fake account accusations you have.

Band of Outlaws will leave a much greater mark in this single shard than any other organization will be able to, I can promise you that....All of us are willing to put it all on the line.

"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

This is the Universes only certainty.

P.S. That post did get approved...but i edited it and left just the salt part because even i, unprofessional as i may be, deemed it tooo unprofessional. If you would like to see the whole post then feel free to say so outlandishrep

we have our own farmers and org-pusher-to-be-top-member-wise from india, but tyvm

lets not wait and try to compete, and start making a super slave market together. i prepare the contracts. how much you Think we should rent a miner per day to make him profitable enough?

btw we will put some shares on the stock market and start planning our own curency, the slave dollar

I stopped this discussion a long time ago. I've already needed to get the information I wanted out there and initiate collection of some more for the future as well.

If you wanted to prove that my issue wasn't right as well, you should've just given me a reason that I'm wrong. Not just saying that I am.

Nyzaltar was on the forum for most if not all of this so I mustn't have done anything to upset him. If I did, I formally apologize. My intention was to point out something I viewed as needed to be addressed and I did it in a very harsh manor, using the top organization as an example. 

You started a thread. You didn't start or stop the discussion. The discussion began when someone responded and will end when either 1) people stop responding or 2) the moderators close it. Welcome to the internet.

I don't need to prove anything. Nothing in this thread has been proven, disproven, credited or discredited.

You started a thread attempting to discredit Cybrex and BOO for using fake accounts USING A FAKE ACCOUNT! Aside from the duplicitous lack of accountability and blatant disregard for your own espoused morality, do you not see the utter and absolute irony of your thread being posted in such a manner?

You're merely a buffoon attempting to seem or feel clever by ridiculous and exaggerated charade.

So, just yesterday, BOO had reached 100 members. An outstanding achievement! However, should we really trust them?

I'm OutlandishRep. You haven't seen me yet, but I'm not real friendly, ok? See, I'm a critic, and BOO has given me plenty of reason to be critical.

Well, let's just get into it. 

BOO :: The Pirates, or something

Yes. BOO. The remainder of COPS lead by Cybrex. Kind of interesting, but at the same time who are they? They're an organization comprised of members. As far as what their organization claims, it wants them to be a bunch of pirates. However, Cybrex is against griefing, so does that mean they won't grief? Of course not! They are going to grief, because as it stands, there is no way control can be maintained over the members. As well, if they grief, so what? They get kicked out of the organization? That's all that happens!

Cybrex has setup an organization that has no control! What does it even offer? Protection from BOO? In that case, everyone join BOO. You'll get protection, but really you're not getting anything else. All it does is boost their numbers. See! There is no way you can enforce anything while in BOO! It's such a loose cannon that you can't claim it's structured, or has anything resembling a structure. It's a group, and that's final.

Freedom? You sure about that?

Are you? From what I've seen, it's not a freedom org. Infact, it's not even an org as I've said. It's just a bunch of false claims of "Cooperation" and "community".

As quoted form their description on their community page,

"BOO wants to break from that, and simply encourage solo and cooperative play among it’s members. Your time belongs to you, and we understand that. When Dual Universe launches, we plan to be the premiere organization for players who enjoy the outlaw lifestyle. This can be in the form of piracy, smuggling, mercenary, privateering - you name it."

Quote from BOO description-13/9/2016

First of all, what cooperative play is there to be had around pirates, smugglers and mercenaries. There is none!

You can claim all that but really what can you offer. There's only so much, and offering cooperation with this audience is outrageous. 

Now when your a part of BOO, it's offered that you'll be safe with their security network.

"• Security in numbers: Our safety network will you keep you and your assets safe."

Now not only is it insane to think that BOO would actually have members that want to protect your stuff, it's more insane to think that your safe with each other! These are pirates, not guards. The reality is, they'll probably raid and grief each other when the opportunity is present. Not to mention, protecting every member of BOO would be impossible with those creating pirate bases and so on. It's not possible for them to make this claim.

Now, freedom. What freedom? This freedom:

"• Freedom: We want you to play how you want, when you want."

I'm so, so laughing right now. That's not freedom. That's simply going online when you get a chance, something most other orgs already offer! Sorry but organizations don't require their members to log on every 10 hours just because. They require their members to simply be present once in a while if at all! This idea isn't unique, and it sure isn't what BOO should be putting up front, because i'ts an absolute lie that only they offer this!

I have more though.

Are you really that strong?

Are you BOO? Are you? I don't think you are. See I've been doing research and have found something interesting. If you do your research, you'll find that BOO has been getting a lot of members lately. It's not normal but Cybrex just went onto say that it was a group from EvE that he knew. I'm calling bull on that one.

image.png

from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14M2KXq3tUylCSgnYsViqYssQVh904-yClEmo3lQ6FNA/pubchart?oid=407259346&format=interactive on 13/9/2016

We see an numerous of amount of members join here. What's strange though is that they are pretty consistent in their spike. An average of about 15 members join each day over 6 days. That's a lot of members and shouldn't normally be suspicious in my opinion. Unless you take a look at something.

These members consist of names that are a little too generic. What's more? Most of these members joined on the same day that their accounts were created!

image.png

Not only does it not fit with any normal pattern, it also means that they are getting members that just join Dual Universe community site. Now I tried to contact them, but most of the accounts are solely based on the community site. That means that they didn't even bother to join the forum site!

Even if Cybrex's claim is true, that these are members from EvE, that doesn't mean they'll be active. As you saw, most of these people didn't join the forums, so why would they join the game? Now, I'm going to list some other accounts that joined BOO on the same day that they were created.

-StrykerJohn

-Potatowalker

-emeraldcobal

-SmittyButler

-Zodiac

-Professionalmidget

-Pheonixend

-jacketmongol

-Morticious

-DariusJohnson

-Henry_Scott

-Sphinx

-DukeBaromoore

-Cafeteriasoup

-PrettySliced

-Candetta

-thestOrm

-Ironstahli

-Porkins

And there's plenty more. All of those accounts had no bio, no location, no profile pic and joined BOO on the same day they were created. Also to my knowledge, none of them joined the forums. 

The Conclusion :: BOO, you idiots!

You are going to fail to make your claims in your current state. You are going to fail to provide safety for your members. You are going to fail to become an actual org. Fix yourself while you still can, or get out of here! 

You've given us reason to doubt you and we all know that this is super suspicious! Even if you, Cybrex, didn't cause all this trouble, you're responsible for it. Fix it, make things decent again, and I'll fully relinquish my claims. Give me actual evidence though.

Thank you all and if your an organization leader and make mistakes like this, I won't hold back anything against you.

The same day argument is silly, i'm sure there are plenty of people who lurk the forums then decide they want to join an org.  So they sign up, apply and get accepted the same day.

You started a thread. You didn't start or stop the discussion. The discussion began when someone responded and will end when either 1) people stop responding or 2) the moderators close it. Welcome to the internet.

I don't need to prove anything. Nothing in this thread has been proven, disproven, credited or discredited.

You started a thread attempting to discredit Cybrex and BOO for using fake accounts USING A FAKE ACCOUNT! Aside from the duplicitous lack of accountability and blatant disregard for your own espoused morality, do you not see the utter and absolute irony of your thread being posted in such a manner?

You're merely a buffoon attempting to seem or feel clever by ridiculous and exaggerated charade.

Excuse me? Have I done anything other than state my own suspicions? I did not close the thread of course. I decided it simply wasn't worth anyone's effort, including yourself anymore. It is your decision but do you not get my literal and iliteral sense of the term "stop".

To your standpoint it isn't. Do note though, that instead of trying to attack me, insult me, at one point call my psychotic, you could have just simply tried to go on using reasonable discussions to prove me wrong. You have actually shown me that you can't not insult me at every corner.

Noted that Cybrex may be using fake accounts. I did say however with my "evidence" that if he isn't using a fake accounts, the players probably won't come online ever again. These are accounts that didn't join the forums. The ones I listed and the two I highlighted.

And I am a buffoon but I have never personally insulted any of you during this. I've raised concerns about BOO but that's it. I've never tried to to act the exact way you are acting towards myself. Then really who is being quicker of us two to call and mock? If it is myself, I accept my correction. If it is you, then stop trying to attack me while you still can.

I'd rather be in an organization of 25 members with 60% active, than a 100 member one, with 10% active.

It wont matter how many members you say you have. What will matter is how many you can field at any given time.

That is one of the morals of the story here.

I'd rather be in an organization of 25 members with 60% active, than a 100 member one, with 10% active.

It wont matter how many members you say you have. What will matter is how many you can field at any given time.

Kinda matters - you appear as large or larger on paper. That can influence things here and there regardless of what you can bring to the table.

BOO isn't really about trying to field a bunch of players together at any given time. BOO isn't an army.

Some people are being way too competitive about the numbers of people in an org.

Play with the people you like to play with. Doesn't matter whether that's 25 players or 100 players.

Do note though, that instead of trying to attack me, insult me, at one point call my psychotic, you could have just simply tried to go on using reasonable discussions to prove me wrong.

1: You're the one who started the attacks by posting fabricated, unreasonable, unwarranted and unjustified "suspicions".

2: Garbage in; garbage out. You reap what you sow. Those are two of the morals of the story here.

1: You're the one who started the attacks by posting fabricated, unreasonable, unwarranted and unjustified "suspicions".

2: Garbage in; garbage out. You reap what you sow. Those are two of the morals of the story here.

Now, now. You seem to be trying to prove something. Instead of doing the obvious matter and ignoring me, allowing the Moderators to decide under their own digression to what I have done, you've gone and raised this to an unprecedented level.

This has been one of the largest forum posts of all time, and has gained a lot of attention because you won't stop here.

As well, you commented that on the fact that you were attacking me, insulting me, and calling me, in no short terms, a psychopath. Does this mean that you do not care if people are outright called this? You've wanted to attack me rather than discuss things with me. So you go onto say that I reap the things I sow, but what have I sown other than questions. 

There are more things here that you have stired up. If you had left this forum post be, I'm sure no one would have payed attention to it like you have. You rather tried defending by attacking. A strategy that leads all to conclude that you will not have a formal discussion with anyone who disagrees with you.

You are free to keep your convictions.

I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just pointing out how delusional you are.

Really know, if I was to be delusional, how many others would be as well. I'm not the only one who has shared these thoughts and will not be the only one as well. Delusions are falsifications. What would be the delusion in this case? My suspicions or me?