BOO :: Are they really who they say they are?

OutlandishRep

I think you missed the point of I Don't Care.  if that is how someone wants to try and recruit numbers, I Don't Care.  If there are members out there that want to join an outlaw organization, and can't come to the same understanding as you have, I don't care.  if there are players here now that only want to join the biggest perceived organization, I still don't care.  I only worry about my own Organization, and the ones I belong to.

the game is way to out for me to care about petty things like this.

Well other people like me care. So what?

Also, straight up disrespecting peoples usernames and calling them out? Low blow man, Low blow

See, these people don't have accounts on the forums. It's not such a low blow if it's evidence. You don't say it's a low blow when someone might have been doing something like creating fake accounts, do you?

Regardless if the information is true or mere speculation, I think if you want to call someone out and do it "to their face" then it might hold a lot more weight if you wore your own face while doing it.  

What face? I'm just a mouth shouting random nonesense.

Hi I'm Cybrex's fake account BOO :ph34r:

Congrats. I never mentioned you but congrats.

No, don't take this post down. I need this for entertainment.

Good. I'm entertained as well.

I think Outlandish has a point. I dont care about the members anyone can cook the books, but when it comes to the things they say and promise i think its false advertising. You really cant have a true pirate socially or org and have rules or promises to have a organized pirate group. You can have loose alliances with people in BOO but without order or discipline (which they are about freedom of choice and self governing) you cant promise everyone will get along or help out. It is more of a lifestyle than a org 

I think Outlandish has a point. I dont care about the members anyone can cook the books, but when it comes to the things they say and promise i think its false advertising. You really cant have a true pirate socially or org and have rules or promises to have a organized pirate group. You can have loose alliances with people in BOO but without order or discipline (which they are about freedom of choice and self governing) you cant promise everyone will get along or help out. It is more of a lifestyle than a org 

this fits almost every organization that started with all these promises....

I think you missed the point of I Don't Care.  if that is how someone wants to try and recruit numbers, I Don't Care.  If there are members out there that want to join an outlaw organization, and can't come to the same understanding as you have, I don't care.  if there are players here now that only want to join the biggest perceived organization, I still don't care.  I only worry about my own Organization, and the ones I belong to.

the game is way to out for me to care about petty things like this.

And plus one for Gallo.  If folks want to join a giant organization like BOO where they won't really get to know most of their members, then they probably wouldn't be happy in our little org anyway.   You have to "get" what we're doing and be into it.  THOSE few people who get it are the ones who belong in the Outfit.  It's not a numbers game for me.  It's about making real friends.  So, yeah.  I pretty much don't care what anyone else is doing with their orgs.   Either you get us and want to be our friend, or you don't.

So far things seemed rather civil - and it's good if it stays that way. That way you can put more emphasis on arguments and debates rather than emotions.

You are right Warden. The points I'm discussion are basically points that every single organization will need to bring up, otherwise I'm not going to spare them any of my blabbering either. 

There you go, I fixed it for you

Sssssalty.

Honestly something does seem odd about BOO but who am I to say? It could be either way...
But, Outlandish did sum up my thoughts about a pirate organization pretty well. I can see a few working together but it doesn't seem like something that'll hold up, but maybe it will, only time will tell.
But, we can't live without some pirates, things would get a bit boring and such. Need to balance the good with the bad. Er... no... the Cinderfall with the BOO? Oh, screw it, the point is you need a bit of both.

For possibly my "closing comments" on this thread if you wanna hang out with some people pre launch on Discord/TS and discuss the game and future plans.

If you enjoy the pirates life or even if you are a builder, an industrialist or a space pilot, come check us out here . We have some projects (wip like the game) in mind that you might enjoy and from my experience so far a pretty laid back group. If you want law, order and direction then perhaps we are not for you.

For possibly my "closing comments" on this thread if you wanna hang out with some people pre launch on Discord/TS and discuss the game and future plans.

If you enjoy the pirates life or even if you are a builder, an industrialist or a space pilot, come check us out here . We have some projects (wip like the game) in mind that you might enjoy and from my experience so far a pretty laid back group. If you want law, order and direction then perhaps we are not for you.

Yep. Keep in mind what they truly offer though. Orgs false advertise in general and if they can't back up their claims, don't support them. That's my final statement as well. This forum post went pretty well! Now to save it... done! I know have everything save just in case :)