SilverLight Industries {Now Hiring}

First of all, thanks for inviting me.  As for the questions about whether or not we shall be making ships of any size, I can assure you that if it is a conceivable ship class we will be making it.  Small ships, of course, will be a large market for us but I have plans already for much larger ships and buildings.  Naturally we shall have to wait and see what we get to work with, but that will merely be the final layer of the design.

First of all, thanks for inviting me.  As for the questions about whether or not we shall be making ships of any size, I can assure you that if it is a conceivable ship class we will be making it.  Small ships, of course, will be a large market for us but I have plans already for much larger ships and buildings.  Naturally we shall have to wait and see what we get to work with, but that will merely be the final layer of the design.

You should join the discord server (community site there is a link) as we were talking about ship sizes a few days ago and such.

Also I'm a bit late with a lot of these but welcome to SilverLight Industries

KineticPhantom

SirZombie

DiscoDude

Robert

FireDemon

Neminemlaede

FriendlyTyrant03

Waether

SacredLegionary

Shadow_of_Mist

ThorWotansen

Anasasi

Greetings ShadowLordAlpha,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

So the highlight by Peregrin was posted a bit ago so you might want to go read it Here and there should be some changes to the main post coming soon but now for the next batch or members!

Welcome to SilverLight Industries!

BlackHoleGenerator
Fredrick
rogspartan
DexZero
CptCabalsky
CaptainBrikoff
Phychogate
Blue_Agave

Hello,

I would like to be mainly a Researcher and if you can have a dual role also a Reverse Engineer. I like the coding side of thing.

I myself is working with a friend of an game(WIP) of such  and I used to play modded Minecraft almost religiously as a technician (All the pipes and machines and wires).

I'm also heavy gamer well atm not so much as the current games are trash compared to back in the day. I'm almost 30, so yea....

I can't wait for this to come out.

-DocHebi

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to welcome our three newest members, Danvari, Prevalent117, Karnaj! Thanks to them we are now the third largest org in the DU community right now! I am every proud of everyone and how large we have gotten in a short amount of time. We are on our way to being the largest and greatest org in DU. Thank you everyone for being involved and staying active. Please if you see these three welcome them to the best org in the community

sigh if your going to welcome people raptor you have to welcome everyone who joined from the last time I said names. so Welcome members!

ShartedFury
Amigocreeper
MeerFox34
skypeanut
Nagail
Captain_frosty
RaptorJesus
Goliath
Nomul16
101tuter
Pirocat
riesen25
Djarid
Nysmos
Jeronimo
Karnaj
Prevalent117
Danvari

we now have also broken 50 members so thank you all members of SilverLight Industries!

Hello everyone, Nysmos again, I just want to say welcome to our new members and designers! Proud to be part of something that counts and that is moving towards a common goal: making the DU universe a badass world, one design at the time. 

Silverlight Industries is actively designing ships and stations to be built within Dual Universe while establishing a strong foundation of infrastructure to support all of humankind as we rebuild civilization! Come by and check us out. Our discord is live and offers a chance to get to know each other and prepare for the approaching Alpha together. Even if you aren't participating in Alpha, you can still join us and contribute to the design and planning process. We look forward to meeting all of you in game.