CHROMION INDUSTRIAL

ChromionIndustrialsig3.png.40623bbc82c38d9cb37a7c96d48ba238.png

Credit to Aetherios/Infinity for the artwork above

During the late pre-Arkship era, an organization rose up to challenge the UN's selection process for the Arkship Program. This organization is known as the Cinderfall Syndicate. Within the Syndicate, there were a few members who branched off into another direction: Industry. With a new goal, these men and women founded Chromion Industrial in hopes of advancing human technology.

A SUMMARY
Chromion Industrial is a Corporation with an emphasis on Mining and Engineering. We recognize the importance of freedom and creativity, and are looking for creative minds who think outside the box. It should be noted that we are members of Cinderfall Syndicate, and we will respect their authority on political matters.

The only requirement to join is that you must be polite. 

STRUCTURE
This corporation has one leader, the Head Director, and below that person, it is structured into three Divisions:

MINING DIVISION
The Mining Division is in charge of acquiring, refining, and distributing raw materials. This will be led by a Mining Director and two Assistant Mining Directors. The lower command structure of this Division will be determined in the near future.

Mining Director- This person is responsible for handling all mining, refining, and distribution of raw materials
Assistant Mining Directors- These persons are responsible for the individual aspects of the Mining Division (Mining, Refining, and Distributing)           

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
The R&D Division is in charge of manufacturing and producing parts and ships, as well as researching new technologies. This Division will be led by three area directors; The Director of Production, The Director of Research, and The Director of Special Projects; the lower command structure of the individual branches will be completed in the near future.

Director of Production- This person's job is to handle the mass production of Chromion Industrial's ships, vehicles, and parts.
Director of Research- This person's job is to handle the research of new technologies within Chromion Industrial
Director or Special Projects- This person's job is to handle any special orders from specific Organizations, and the research regarding them, should it not already be complete.

CHROMION INDUSTRIAL NAVY (CIN)
Chromion Industrial offers a place for those who would like to spend their time fighting as well. The Chromion Industrial Navy will be tasked with protecting the members of Chromion Industrial and hunting down any who would attack us. This Division will be led by a Commander and a Lieutenant Commander. The lower command structure of this Division will be left up to these two positions.

Commander- Leader of all Chromion Industrial Navy (CIN) forces
Lieutenant Commander- assists the Commander in his or her duties

SHIPBUILDING
Chromion Industrial sponsors it's members ship building efforts. What does that mean? Any ship that a Chromion Industrial member designed will be featured in Chromion Industrial markets, if that member wants them to be featured. In exchange for being featured, Chromion will enact a 60/40 profit ratio: Chromion keeping 40% of the profit, the designer keeping 60%

There will be a line/brand of ships that are Chromion Industrial make, meaning they are designs created and produced specifically as Chromion Industrial ships, and not designed by a second party, i.e. Individual Members of Chromion Industrial. Every month or so, the R&D department as a collective will be given the task of designing such ships.

Occasionally, CI might petition one of it's members to add one of their ship designs to this line, basically buying the design from said member. 

FUNDS
There is no base salary as of yet, however every member of Chromion Industrial will receive a weekly salary. The Directors of each Division will be paid by the Head Director. Each Division will receive a budgeted amount of credits every week, and it is the responsibility of the Directors to distribute some of these funds to each member of their Division at the beginning of each week as their salary.

In addition to your base salary, certain accomplishments within the organization will grant you pay bonuses.

If a player remains with Chromion Industrial for a particular amount of time, they will be eligible for a raise to their base salary. They will also be eligible for discounts on ships and items produced by Chromion Industrial.

Note: If you are offline/not doing your job for an entire week, you will not receive salary for that week, rather than being let go by the organization.

DISPUTES
Internal Disputes between members will be handled by their respective Division Directors. The Division Directors' say is final on any matters. If any Directors have a dispute with one another, the Head Director will handle it. The Head Director's say is final on any matters.

DIRECTOR POSITIONS
The current list of Director Positions:

Head Director~ Halo381
Mining Director~
     Assistant Mining Director~
     Assistant Mining Director~
Director of Production~
Director of Research~
Director of Special Projects~
Commander of Security Forces~ Commander Trailblazer
     Lieutenant Commander of Security Forces~

CINDERFALL SYNDICATE
eJwFwUsOwiAQANC7cAB-BYRu3Ro3rlw1hE4oCWUITOPCeHff-7JrVLayg6jPVYi9zIRj55NwxAw8I-YKsZfJE54iEsV0nNBoCq1C-o4LTZjH2JvTinFcy6ODdIp11Utxf7-f2wIxbg0-_BqQyUgXeW2a_P2TmKN8.png.e3879516ae8c15332c6fc2426b6aebad.png
Chromion Industrial is a member of the Cinderfall Syndicate. As a member of the Cinderfall Syndicate, we are apart of a coalition of nations and corporations. As such, we have allies we can count on to help us in times of need; be it to complete a difficult research project or to defend our institutions. As members, we offer the same camaraderie to our allies, and we will not tolerate undue hostilities between our members and theirs.

JSDF
Within the Cinderfall Syndicate is the JSDF; a group of fighters who would come to the aid of any Syndicate asset in need of protection. Any Syndicate member (that means us) can join this defense force; it's a purely voluntary organization. 

QUESTIONS
How will war be handled?

Chromion Industrial will allow it's members to participate in wars of other organizations they are apart of. If Chromion Industrial itself goes to war, we will muster up a fleet composed of members from every Division, with the Security Division as our lead. War on other Cinderfall Syndicate members and organizations is prohibited.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can be a member of a different organization too?

Yes! This is not the only organization you are allowed to join. We will not prohibit you from joining or creating another organization, so long as it is not an enemy of either Chromion Industrial or Cinderfall Syndicate, and so long as you fulfill your duties within Chromion Industrial.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The link to our page on the community website~ https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/chromion-industrial

You can also find us on Discord, at this link here: https://discord.gg/uckarBz

Any further questions can be sent via PM to Halo381

That's all the information you'll need to know. Thank you kindly for taking the time to read this topic! Before you leave, I'd like for you to take these words of inspiration with you: Aspire for greatness. Rise high, and cast your shadow upon the world. 

Stay frosty, yall :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a few announcements to make

Chromion Industrial has finalized trade agreements with the following organizations:

Diverse Unified Alliance

Terran Union

Vulture Corp.

I'd also like to note that roleplayers are accepted, and even encouraged. We'll accept any player, so long as you're polite :)

That's all for today, folks. Stay frosty.

Chromion Industrial is a fantastic option for those tireless miners, grinders, and ship designers out there. Halo is a great leader...he doesn't bite. Usually.

:)

Chromion Industrial is a fantastic option for those tireless miners, grinders, and ship designers out there. Halo is a great leader...he doesn't bite. Usually.

:)

I make no promises  :P

I'd like to reiterate that Chromion Industrial is still looking for new members who would like to join. We cater to casual and hardcore gamers alike, as well as RPers. 

• 2 weeks later...

A few people who have asked about my organization have emphasized a little disdain for the lack of an emphasis on shipbuilding and more of an emphasis on mining. However, I'd like to note that there is equal emphasis on both of those endeavors. As such, I added a new section to the Description, labeled Shipbuilding which details how Chromion Industrial will handle shipbuilding as a whole. If there are any questions regarding the topic, please PM me for more information.

A few people who have asked about my organization have emphasized a little disdain for the lack of an emphasis on shipbuilding and more of an emphasis on mining. However, I'd like to note that there is equal emphasis on both of those endeavors. As such, I added a new section to the Description, labeled Shipbuilding which details how Chromion Industrial will handle shipbuilding as a whole. If there are any questions regarding the topic, please PM me for more information.

"I've exceeded my quota, too bad. Great work!"

Hmm sounds intriguing if I may join with my organisation I am still but one, but that doesn't a mean I can't do anything, I hope I can join in, if you are wondering about what I will provide is making ships, I use hours on making them in space engineer, and I think it is fun, plus my organization, when I get members that is, we would also provide with politics diplomacy, exploring and af course building, when I say provide with politics and diplomacy, I mean we can help with that and not enforce it on you, just in case you understood my sentence wrong, sor r for my bad english

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to announce that Chromion Industrial has finished preliminary trade negotiations with The Aether! We look forward to working with Aetherios and company in making the universe a better place. 

In the near future there will be a comprehensive list of all Chromion Industrial's corporate allies posted to this topic.

welcome to DU and good luck! An exciting organization with much potential :)

"Indeed. Dual Universe needs more organisations of this kind or in retrospect, needs Chromion to grow big enough to handle the load."

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, forum go-ers! Just an update on the progress of Chromion Industrial.

We've reached Ten Members!!! (Not large, compared to other groups, but it's progress nonetheless). Here's a list of those Ten wonderful people:

atriumgp

CommanderTrailbazer

Ghoster

EnderTGaming

Garimon

Undaren (Business Partner/Member)

Aetherios (Business Partner/Member)

Maximon

notJustin43

BoilingSeas

I'd like to thank all of you for choosing Chromion Industrial as your corporation. I look forward to working with yall in the future.

Greetings Daniel Carter,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

• 1 month later...
Hello there, DU Community! I've got a bit of an update on a few things for you all, concerning Chromion Industrial.

First and foremost, I'd like to welcome Commander Trailblazer as the leader of Chromion Industrial's Security forces! It'll be nice knowing our members will have some protection out there!

Secondly, I'd like to direct you all to Chromion Industrial's Discord channel! It's been in existance for a while, but word hasn't really gotten around. Feel free to pop into our lobby and say hi! (Here's the link: https://discord.gg/uckarBz)

Thirdly, I'd like to address two issues that go hand in hand: payment, and work. I've been pondering as to how to handle paying our members for their hard work, and I believe I've come up with a solution.

Work will be assigned based on a contract system. A member of the org may accept any number of contracts, or no contracts at all. Each contract has a base fee, and there is a possibility of bonuses, depending on the contract. At the end of a week, if the member has completed at least one contract, they receive all the completed contract's fees that haven't been collected yet, along with  the base salary that each working member receives. If a member completes no contracts in a week, they get no base salary. 

This is a tentative system, and it may be tweaked a little in the future once someone comes around and pokes a few holes in the idea :P

Lastly, I'd like to say: Join us! We're always looking for new members, and I've been thinking about organizing some game nights for everyone to enjoy while we wait for DU to release. I look forward to seeing some new faces within our ranks.

That's all for this update. Yall have a good day, y'hear?

Sincerely,

Halo381, Head Director of Chromion Industrial

• 2 months later...

I'd like to remind everyone that we are still alive and recruiting. If you've got any questions about our organization, please feel free to send me a PM, or join our Discord server and pose your question there.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello folks! I've made a few small changes to the organization description, which will be detailed as such:

The Security Division section has been updated, and from this day forth, The Security Division shall now be known as The Chromion Industrial Navy, (CIN for short). Please, look over this section. If you like what you see, we'd appreciate some new applicants. ;)

Also note that a the other two divisions have had a slight amendment. Previously, it was going to be left up to the Directors of each Division to determine exactly how the Division would be structured underneath them. For the sake of organization, time, and congruity, I've taken this section out and decided to do it myself. Chromion Industrial Navy is the only Division that retains this power, however that may change. The structure of the other two Divisions will be drawn up around the time Alpha starts, and the decision on whether or not the Commander of CIN will retain his chosen chain of command will be made around then.

That's all for today folks. Have a good one! 

Sincerely,

Halo381, Head Director

Hey there folks! Long time no see! Chromion has been kind of under the radar for a while, after all there isn't much for us to do. However, with Alpha right around the corner, I figured it's time for Chromion Industrial's Ad Campaign!!!!!!

Okay, so maybe not. But I am here to remind you all that we still exist, and that we're still looking for new members! I'd also like to remind everyone that Chromion is not just a Mining Corporation. We dabble in all aspects of Industry. Research and Development, Shipbuilding, and Mining. We also have a Navy, for anyone interested in making things go boom outside of the lab. And of course, lets not forget, you lot get paid for joining and working with us. If nothing else, at least that should get your attention, am I right? :PWhile the figures are obscure since we don't really have an idea of how much anything will cost yet, you would make a weekly salary by working for us, and for every job you completed that week you'd also have payment for that added onto your salary. As long as you're a member of our organization, you shall receive payment for furthering our goals. Just remember: You won't get paid for a week if you didn't work that week. 

Before I sign off, I'd like to note: at launch, no one is going to have a lot of... well, anything really. With the exception of manpower, every organization will be on the exact same playing field: that is to say, Broke. No one will have resources, no one will have money. I apologize in advance if my members are unable to receive a salary, or if their salaries are rather small during the early days of the game. However, after we get off our feet, you will be getting paid, make no mistake. 

That's all for now folks. I hope you all are having a lovely week. Stay tuned for more updates, and remember: Rise high, and cast your shadow over the world!

Sincerely, Halo381

• 2 months later...

Hello folks, me again. I'm sure you all are tired of seeing me go on, and on, and on about things that most of you probably don't care about. But too bad, I'm here to stay. There's always gonna be the select few who are interested, and I'm looking to make those select few some rich folks!

There's nothing really important going on that I needed to put in this post. Really, it's just a shameless bump-up so that this topic would appear at the front of the Arkship Pub again (such a bad tactic, I know, right?) So yeah, here we are again. Probably gonna be drowned from the first page in the next two days, but the 48 hours of fame are worth it :P

So yes, Chromion Industrial still exists, and we are still recruiting. If you wanna chat with us, head over to our Discord server (it could use some revitalizing, I put in a meme channel and no one even posts in it, that's just sad) Don't forget to take a look at our community portal page, especially if you're thinking about joining. 

That's all for this time, folks. Hope yall are having a great week, or even just a great day. Keep an eye out for more updates, and remember: Rise high, and cast your shadow over the world!

Sincerely, Halo381