Dual Universe Today Magazine - A Porcocorp Media Publication

Someone that said they were associated with your organization (DUA) made comments about my artistic abilities and you know.....

I can foresee a bright future for Porcocorp and the DUA. Together we will enslave the galaxy. 

I second this. (The Ancients shall continue your Death Star construction behind the scenes...)

Of course. After all, it's Rest In Peace, not Rest In Death :V 

Well said Captain.

People can also join us in peace, so we can bring peace to others in greater numbers. They just have to agree to put a strip club, a Tim Hortons and a few night clubs on their planet.  

Earth and water? No! Triple Triple coffee and a lap dance.  

Yes, and people can also join us in peace, so we can bring peace to others in greater numbers. They just have to agree to put a strip club, a Tim Hortons and a few night clubs on their planet.  

Earth and water? No! Triple Triple coffee and a lap dance.  

Too much Canada, ey? :P

Who doesn't like strippers and Timmy's coffee? Cornerstone of the universe. 

I'd rather start a fire in the fireplace, cozy up with my girlfriend, and sip a mug of hot tea or hot chocolate.

There are those who like seedy strip bars, chicken ranches, drug houses, coffee shops and night clubs......and there are those that don't. This is kinda what we were talking about earlier in the post. I don't want to use words like 'extermination' of those with different ideas......but you all get the point. 

Oh good. I'll take a timeshare for one of them.

Astrophil, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Please deposit the 4 million Universal Credits into the 5 foreign bank accounts I provided and we will even name one of the 'pleasure palaces' after you. Thank you for doing business with Porcocorp. There will be 2 young ladies knocking on your door in about 15 min as a thank you.