Dual Universe Today Magazine - A Porcocorp Media Publication

We are not a hoax.

LOL!

On a more serious note though, I checked out the Facebook page for Dual Universe and it's pretty cool, but there doesn't appear to be a DU Group.  The advantage of groups on Facebook is that all of the members get notified every time there's an update.  I can set one up if it's OK with the devs... 

This is amazing, I bet when the game comes out you can put ads in that people have paid for with in game currency.

Also no offense but maybe you should change the style to something a bit less bland (still this is a great idea I fully support if that means anything :/).

This is amazing, I bet when the game comes out you can put ads in that people have paid for with in game currency.

Also no offense but maybe you should change the style to something a bit less bland (still this is a great idea I fully support if that means anything :/).

I can already imagine Frigo creating an elaborate marketing scheme for his creations :P The gears of ingenius marketing are already turning, I can hear them :P

I can already imagine Frigo creating an elaborate marketing scheme for his creations :P The gears of ingenius marketing are already turning, I can hear them :P

Mua ha ha ha! Yeeeeees!

Thank you. You bet correctly. 

No offence taken Mhenn, of course, actually thank you for the critique.  :angry: "Prepare to destroy all traces of Silverlight Industries and the DUA, bring me Mhenn's head on platter, take no survivors, feed their bones to the hell hounds!!!"

Bland? (Tisk tisk) I think it looks fine as it is.

Yes, much better way to critique my work Dominar. Mua ha ha  ha ha!