Planet size?

Shynras

So i read somewhere, planets where going to be like 30km radius, but seems it is incorrect. From the FAQs:

"Planets may range from a few hundred to thousands of kilometer in radius, so even exploring the surface of just one planet is a big task and would takle a long time to circumnavigate without the right equipment."

i'm posting this because i'm pretty sure many of you don't know about this change, so what do you think?

I think they changed this because the "send a drone for weeks to find a new planets" thing is a slow process, and more land is needed to balance that

I think I saw that 30km somewhere, and am very happy they changed it, although maybe the 30km refers to a crust depth, or something similar?  I look forward to deploying some time of Imperial Probe Droid-esk (The things that Han found on Hoth) things to bring me back maps of the surface.

That smaller figure came from this post: 

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/284-land-ownership/?p=889

How big planets will be?

It may still be subject to change but we plan the following:

- Around 100km diameter for the starting planet (which is equal to a bit more than 30000 km2. Even with oceans and seas, the remaining surface for land will still be incredibly huge!)

- Probably around 50km diameter for others (even if we are aiming for an average 100km for a planet on the long term)

I wonder if the FAQ is more recent than that post is.