Hello all o/

So ive been lurking for some time now and decided to make a hello world post :D

I just want to say that im very excited for this game and hope they can deliver what they promise! If all things fail we still have EVE ;)

I will probably start out as an industrious character, or maybe an explorer. But i need more info on these professions before i decide which i hope we will get soon :) 

Best

-Cybo

Hello and welcome  :) I can imagine it's going to be a challenge deciding what to be, maybe a combination of both!

Also, where did you get that signature? :3

Let's all industrialists team up to build a capitalistic nightmarre land where fumes pollute the sky and water is crispy green. >_>

Be careful what you wish for :P

(Let's actually try to do this if we can - a pollution mechanic sounds funny if I think about it)

Hello Cybo, by the way.

Let's all industrialists team up to build a capitalistic nightmarre land where fumes pollute the sky and water is crispy green. >_>

Be careful what you wish for :P

(Let's actually try to do this if we can - a pollution mechanic sounds funny if I think about it)

Hello Cybo, by the way.

I think of Hutta from SWTOR when you say that pollution and stuff :D

I might even start an industrial organization/corporation (not for the purpose of polluting lol) but for the betterment of human technology and mankind! (also profit!)

Hey Warden :D

You could also consider joining an existing one. Unless you for some reason want to be in charge and defining one from the ground up.

That's perfectly fine but I like to mention that alternative from time to time, as trying to not just start but run (and grow) an organization can be a tough thing unless you have a few friends willing to support you at one point. It can also cost money depending on how far you want to go (websites, etc).

The more professional or solid you want to appear, the more effort and monetary input you have to calculate. But that's another topic.

I hope the future of the game will shine bright on us. Time will tell.

Those are all fine but i think i will wait abit before commiting to an organization just yet. we are afterall still 2 years out (give or take) from a release :D 

Much can happen in that time! And i do have an idea for a corp/org/empire structure tho so time will tell! 

Thanks for the offer tho! :D