Neopolitan

Hello everyone, I came to a sudden realization the other day. I just just like the name Saffi anymore, whether I just use Saffi, or use Saffire later on in game. I cant get my mind around it having this aire of being a hooker name.

While I personally find it taboo to just take a name of a currently popular character, I figured what the hell. I love Neo from RWBY.

Also, I havent a clue if last names will even exist in the game, so one solid name that I like is probably the best way to go.

So I just spend my time doing my driving job and then trying to work with everyone to build up the community. It's alot of work trying to bring people together, but if we try this will be the next great community.

The communities of old that were lost to us post warcraft well its coming back. So be warned I'm on the prowl to push people away from the elements that lead to an undesirable community.

Well even though I had to make a new account since I foolishly used my one name change, Im not actually so new to the forums. My true start date as it shows on Saffi was April First 2015. Though I had lurked around from time to time even before that. I believe at a time when all there was, was a single mission statement from JC Baillie about what the game was going to be.

I was hooked even just from the concept, and so glad that finally a company was going to pursue the ideals that I have always wanted in a MMO.

Truth be told I was just about to give up gaming, I thought there was no hope left. You can only get mad at league and other games so much before you just step back and realize you hate everything about it. Not just the game, but the community as well.

All right, second introduction, and not quite as sad as my first one. Thanks for stopping by.

I was hooked when I saw Bluedrake42's video called "GG Dual Universe...GG" and got stunned of how much brass the devs have and confidence in their work. And I second the notion of pushing people who are toxic or haters off the forums. 

I mean, let's face it, EVE has one of the saltiest communities I have ever had the chance of looking into. Second to theirs is Planetside's. Then goes the Souls games series' blokes who spam "Git Gud" at anything. Let's face the haters and the trolls with the simplest, most powerful notion. Not-Careing. 

Peace.