Twitch roundtable discussion

At the DU Community Discord Server we came up with the idea for a roundtable discussion about recent topics in the forum and to stream it on twitch. We will probably start in 2 hours.

If you want to participate, join the Discord server: http://discord.me/dualuniverse

and if you want to follow the discussion on twitch, here is the channel: https://www.twitch.tv/duexplorers

It's me. :D

And no, you were not boring. It's really hard to talk about dual (why I dont post much here) until we understand how their vision plays out in the game. Once we are able to test it, see it working, then suggestions and commentary will be dialed in towards what is more achievable by their systems. When that happens the amount of things to talk about will be non stop and more fluid. :D

While I am frustrated of lack of the proverbial "meat and potatoes" of my appetite for more info on the game, I can understand of the devs not running their mouth and promising us the kitchen sink as well. I'll keep visiting the forum daily, getting my fix of the Q&A section and wait until another Youtuber talks shit just for the Devs to shoot him/her down with the power of facts. :D

Join in on the community DU, help us spread the word out to the GOOD people on the internet, and your friends!

We're starting to come together , playing other games, watching videos, talking about the general state of gaming.

Helping each other with news and ideas about DU!

If you have skeptical friends about DU yamamushi is prepared to brainwash them in the church of yama, while the rest of us chant. one of us

I enjoyed that quite a bit. Will definitely try to make it next time as well.

@Tnecniw, Yes, but maybe he is just holding the names so they can't be used?. Hopefully.

100% this.

Goonswarm's motto in Eve Online is "We're not here to ruin the game, we're here to ruin YOUR game", so I'm okay with them having to organize under a new name for DU.

As for Test Alliance, I'm happy to give the organization over to a representative from them, I just didn't want someone else taking it and doing something nefarious with it.

100% this.

Goonswarm's motto in Eve Online is "We're not here to ruin the game, we're here to ruin YOUR game", so I'm okay with them having to organize under a new name for DU.

As for Test Alliance, I'm happy to give the organization over to a representative from them, I just didn't want someone else taking it and doing something nefarious with it.

What? How am I going to test my weapons now? We need an "evil" side.

100% this.

We really don't want them here... WE REALLY don't.