Volcanov Corporation {Now Hiring!}

Greetings, fellow Citizen!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Simon Volcanov and I am the CEO of the great Volcanov Corporation!

What is the Volcanov Corporation, you may ask. Simply put, it is an organisation formed to become one of the largest powers in this universe!

It is split into five departments: Mining, Surveying, Construction, R&D and Armed Forces.

Each is lead by a Head of Department, or HoD, personally chosen by me. Let me introduce the departments to you.

• Mining: Gathering ressources is the foundation of our great company! Should you choose to become part of the mining department, your field of activities would include the gathering of ressources EDIT: Mining vehicles will not be a thing. While this might sound like the most boring and simple activity, it is the one which gives you the most freedom as an individual player.
  • Surveying: Before we can gather the ressources, we have to find them! As a surveyor, this would be your job. Not only will you be able to contribute greatly to the Company, we will also provide with a free ship and guards, so that you can explore the universe to your delight. You have to report to an officer every once in a while, but this job probably offers the most freedom as part of the Company workforce.
  • Construction: Are you skilled in the art of errecting whole civilizations over night? Then a job as builder might be for you! You would have to construct Headquarters, living spaces, mining facilities, factories, vehicles... basically the whole infrastructure. While this might be the job with the highest workload at first, after finishing the infrastructure you would be able to go about your adventures with access to alot of the companies ressources as a reward for your contribution.
  • R&D: Designing new vehicles and constructions for the builders, putting together LUA scripts and analyzing them in the field. That could be your job if you decide to work for our R&D department. This job needs the hightest creativity and intelligence, but will be well rewarded with access to all the ressources and equipment you need to fulfill your dreams!
  • Armed forces: Digging in the dirt for hours, piecing together a heap of trash to drive around in or thinking more than 10 minutes ahead are not your style? Then the Armed Forces might be for you! Equipped with the latest designs in vehicles and armory, your job would be to protect other members of the Corporation and its porperty, as well as securing locations with high amount of ressources. While the Volcanov Corporation is not interested in becoming a major waring party, an armed force to defend our Corporation is essential, plus we might even found a pirate hunting squad with the best pilots and soldiers as officers. After all, trading is one of the major parts of our Corporation and we can't have some lowly pirates endanger our profits.

In the end, your own playstyle matters most to us and we would never force you into any activities. 

Whoever decides to join the Volcanov Corporation will be provided with protection, secure living quarters, equipment and vehicles.

Check the Community portal for any questions and feel free to message me directly. We currently accept any application and have top positions to fill!

Simon Volcanov

CEO of the Volcanov Corporation

Greetings and welcome!

Another V.... Corp, which is nice.

Although I would not even make a big fuss out of it. As soon as several "X... Corp" entities are present, using said shortcut for each will be confusing without proper context. Now you can ether give one some "monopoly", apply the right context or just write it out (ideally?). I don't think this will be any issue.

If you are up for potential cooperation (if both parties are for it), let me know.

Vulture Corporation uses the designations VCORP, VCS (for our ships) and other variations including VULCORP.

Usage of VCORP in any of your material or VCS for your ship designations will be met with harsh consequences.

Scary. Truly frightening. ;)

Good luck with your group. :) If you had to choose between saving the universe, or making a profit.... which would you choose?

First of all, thank you all for the warm welcome. I did not realise that there is already a VCORP, but since I rather refer to mine as The Corporation, we should be alright. And in the end, the people will decide which they prefer  ;)

Regarding my quote: Since without a proper universe, there would be no profit, I'd choose saving the universe.

"

A splendid day to you, Simon Volcanov. The Aether welcomes you to Dual Universe and wishes you the best. I hope your organisation is capable of stepping up German efficiency by several notches. We'd love to see more of you in the forums and in the game.

"

Since I have been approached by several organisations now, I want to make one thing clear: The Volcanov Corporation will always stay independent. It will not become a part in any alliance, nation, conglomerate etc. This is due to the fact that we do not want to be dragged into any conflicts between parties, since that would cut down on profits. I hope this does not offend any of the organisations that have approached me.

Simon Volcanov

CEO of the Volcanov Corporation