Historical early 21st century VR pub

Traceur

Hello fellow arkmates.

We all know the waiting times associated with space travel, and I am sure I am not the only one here who misses earth, who remembers the old stories of our ancestors.In the arkship's drive, I have found a fully detailed VR reconstruction of a pub from earth in the early 21st century, I am not a history buff but from my first impression it seems to be taken from an historical account straight between the break down of the united kingdoms and the crowning of the US's first orange dynasty emperor. Enjoy 

(Consider this a place holder until we'll get an off topic section where we can get to know each other beyond gameplay preferences, so this is where you get to roleplay someone roleplaying as you)

So... The new seasons of KillJoys and Dark Matter are coming out in a few hours... You might remember them as those shows that make you nostalgic to the days of SG1 BSG and Farscape. Any gamble on one of them getting good enough to fill the space opera vacuum on the small screen?

Ya know as a side note to this, it might be funny to follow up with the subtle and hard references to minecraft theyve made.

This reference by having some analog, or old style monitors on the arkship that look like "steve" in first person playing MC.

Ya know as a side note to this, it might be funny to follow up with the subtle and hard references to minecraft theyve made.

This reference by having some analog, or old style monitors on the arkship that look like "steve" in first person playing MC.

I personally, will name my patch of land as Notchland. Just for shits and giggles. XD

It's funny how superstitious they were at the time:

Rt1sL.png

To believe that the very essence of how we now build our environments came from a one hit pony, such a ridicules belief.