Planetary warfare

So i was wondering becouse i made a rankin tree and i made there the Planetary warfare section [General, Seargent ,soldier] and i acctualy dont know if there will be any hand weapones. So i would be very greatful if you helped me.

I would guess, but I can't be sure, that there will be some way to hurt other players in hand to hand combat. Whether you have an arsenal of assault weapons to choose from, or a default police baton, in a game based so heavily on player interactions I can't imagine a ship would be required to hurt another player. That's my opinion though, and I think a lot of players would really like to have hand held weapons, so the developers will most likely add them, at the very least, by player request.

I hope dev will (post-release) create a system to create weapon, it can be the same than the ship's creator with some modules created and balanced by devs (Some barrels, some cros..) and the help of voxel.

It's pretty logic that we can fight on earth with the same combat system than space i think.

I hope dev will (post-release) create a system to create weapon, it can be the same than the ship's creator with some modules created and balanced by devs (Some barrels, some cros..) and the help of voxel.

It's pretty logic that we can fight on earth with the same combat system than space i think.

tiny voxels :D

According to the Kickstarter page, PvP on foot has even higher priority for the devs than ship vs ship. The latter may not even make it into the first release if they can't make more than their minimum funding goal; "construct versus construct" as they call it is a stretch goal.