DU Discord Community

Dreamstar

Hi everyone, so much has happened in just a few days!

The community has an up and running Discord server and we would love for you to join!

> https://discord.gg/hkxNNvd < or >https://discord.gg/FRDShpt<

Come join us and talk about DU!

Chat and play games or find other media to entertain yourself on the long wait for the launch train to arrive.

It works, it just started yesterday so it will take some time to find willing participants. We could use more EU players joining, I'm sure there is a reluctance to do so.

You don't have to speak if that makes you uncomfortable. I can make specific channels for German french polish if that would please people

I think with Discord it basically obsoletes all other text chat and voice programs... can we get a DU community Discord going instead?

I'd be glad to set it up and act as an administrator, would just need some moderators!

I just find discord to be lackluster. when you have 300 people in a room all trying to talk or Type to each other it's about like having 300 people in Skype when you have 300 people in a room all trying to talk.

i admit I haven't thoroughly tested comms yet. But just having an ability to separate rooms is a huge plus. And a css imbed

Hello everyone! Recompiled the post, many people had a pouring of love for discord. We wtill have a Cinderfall Syndicate discord, though were transitioning it to a more invitational basis.

Lets nya!

or .. I mean lets chat.

• 1 month later...

We're up to 77 registered users in Discord now!

It keeps growing slowly, although a few of us seem to be the loud ones most of the time.

I'm happy to make channels if anyone has any suggestions, I just opened up the "newcomers" channel tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay winning - work blocks Discord's protocol or port :/

So how do I get this puppy to open on the Android app on my phone? I can't find anywhere to put in the invite. (Yeah, I'm new to Discord, because I use Slack n stuff mostly.)