Hello all

Introducing myself, 

I typically follow the name Badger, or Badg3r when I cannot get the name.  but IRL, Steve works.

I am really looking forward to the prospect of this game.  I just encountered it on a your tube E3 Vid, so I had to check it out.  I am really excited at the potential of this game.

I consider myself more of a builder, so I am very excited at the building opportunity's this game is presenting.  I for sure will be following along to hopefully be manufacturing soon.

for now, I will sit back and scour the site for more interesting information, and glad to meet you all.

~B 

Introducing myself, 

I typically follow the name Badger, or Badg3r when I cannot get the name.  but IRL, Steve works.

I am really looking forward to the prospect of this game.  I just encountered it on a your tube E3 Vid, so I had to check it out.  I am really excited at the potential of this game.

I consider myself more of a builder, so I am very excited at the building opportunity's this game is presenting.  I for sure will be following along to hopefully be manufacturing soon.

for now, I will sit back and scour the site for more interesting information, and glad to meet you all.

~B 

We welcome you Badger to the forums. Feel free to do all sorts of browsing and suggestion around here. Also, might I add that a good way to get started is to read the dev blog.

https://devblog.dualthegame.com/

Welcome again.