Did everyone back the Kickstarter?

Zantsuken

I've heard post about DU Kickstarter on some gaming site, checked some short video with JC and thought "Hey, they know what they are doing, they are transparent and got the technical skills and demo, awesome! Let's back this...". So I got the Silver Pack.

One day later, after I checked several more videos, forum posts and organizations, I decided to upgrade to Gold Pack.

And less than 24 hours later I just went YOLO and upgraded to Ruby :D And that's pretty much enough for me. I want this game, I want to help testing and improving it.

I've heard post about DU Kickstarter on some gaming site, checked some short video with JC and thought "Hey, they know what they are doing, they are transparent and got the technical skills and demo, awesome! Let's back this...". So I got the Silver Pack.

One day later, after I checked several more videos, forum posts and organizations, I decided to upgrade to Gold Pack.

And less than 24 hours later I just went YOLO and upgraded to Ruby :D And that's pretty much enough for me. I want this game, I want to help testing and improving it.

I am seriously contemplating ruby, but its well a tiny bit much for me at this time :/ getting married is expensive