A few questions for the devs

Intrepidvagabond

I have a few questions for the developers related to the lore and the setting of Dual Universe.

I understand that the setting of Dual Universe is in the far distant universe, a period that provides us with tools and technology that border on the mystical, though not beyond the realms of the plausible. Arthur C. Clarke would be proud. 

I wonder if the game introduces technologies which are just beyond our reach, which would augment the capabilities of the players' characters. I'm thinking biotechnology, synthetic biology, cybernetic enhancement, integrated exoskeletons, microchip implants, semi-autonomous drones, non-vocal communications,  uplifted animal companions etc. 

Does it allow players to customize their characters with the above technologies to alter their appearance, enhance their character stats and performance, or make them more suitable for the particular environmental conditions of various planets and other space environments? Are you familiar with the Scifi TV Show, the Expanse?

Will the game feature animal or robotic companions that communicate with the players or  provide them with assistance in the game?

All of these things would be awesome. Personally? I just want the game! haha From what I have seen that they have done already, I want to play. This game is everything I have wanted in an MMO.

• 3 weeks later...