Hi :)

As in the title: hi all,

nice to meet you :), it's very interesting to be here and I hope you forgive me my (eventually) bad English, because I am neither a native speaker nor use this language often in my daily life.

In case of you-understand-me, my short game biography: I started with strategy games, changed to themepark mmorpgs and remained there for a long time, with short interruptions because of minecraft or reign of kings (a sandbox you don't have to know) and some multiplayer-shooters; so as you can see, there is no long history with sandbox mmos or classic ones like minecraft (I played it offline and very short, because I forgot the password).

I only started to look for alternatives because of stagnation relating to missing interesting content in SWTOR (bah weird sentence, for all misunderstandings my dictionary is liable). EVE Online sounded interesting, but I don't really like pvp and wanted also gameplay on the ground, so I went on. After a little time of searching the web I found an interesting game (Dual Universe, and that was before E3 ^^), but I clicked it away.

Some time after (post E3), I came to the website, watched the trailer, found the devblog, found the forum, used my freetime to read through the entries (very interesting topics), then wanted to open a thread on my own, got to the rules and finally to this thread here.

I am usually a dreamer, evidences are applications on my desktop I don't use often (GIMP, Music Maker, OBS), so I possibly open a few new topics here or put my oar in others, I hope I can give constructive critics.

Yours sincerely

Trajan

Well, that's a biography. Very nice and to the point too. Welcome to the forums Trajan.

Here you will find all sorts of things relating to dual universe as well as stuff like factions, ideas, mechanics and other stuff. Feel free to browse around

And again, Welcome.