Is anyone else here constantly refreshing kickstarter?

yamamushi

Just check this link every few days: http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1949863330/dual-universe-civilization-building-sci-fi-mmorpg/

Projections are not that accurate early in the funding period. Likely if the funding reaches 350k with a week to go it'll make goal as there is usually a surge of late signups and up-pledging. Don't be too concerned if there is flat period in the middle of the campaign.

Pro tip

Kickstarters funding info is refreshed by ajax, just leave it open and it will update without any intervention required. 

Not nearly fast enough for me.  The first day of this particular Kickstarter demonstrated that very well.  

I keep an eye on it when i can, I try to post useful responses.

I also try to be a humble member of the Alpha Team, and do our duty as community representatives while asking for no special treatments or gifts in return. Everyone should be a little more humble these days.

I think the kickstarter will be fine. What I really want is to get the partial character customization stretch goal. I think its hidden for now though, as long as the game continues on though all is good : )

I'm watching it too. After all, I'm invested monetarily as well now. It's thrilling to see the pledge contributions increase and all of the information exchanged between the community and developers.

Another 'refresher' here. Not too many times, but twice a day is in order...

A bit nervous about numbers (average edge needed per day etc).

Someone please tell me: we are going to make it, right?

Yes. Absolutely. Affirmative. Positively. Certainly. Definitely. Aye. Surely. Without fail. Of course.

I don't know how else to say it.

Another 'refresher' here. Not too many times, but twice a day is in order...

A bit nervous about numbers (average edge needed per day etc).

Someone please tell me: we are going to make it, right?

If we discount the first day (because most of those backers will be from these forums) the game has made over €100,000 in a week, with four weeks to go. It's also worth remembering that Kickstarters generally have slightly higher than average days near the end when people who were holding it off to see if the project would succeed or not finally decide to back. If the Kickstarter keeps up a €10,000 per date rate, it'll be fine.