To Infinity and Beyond :)

Just Checking in to this, I am extremely excited for this game, even if it means the end of my social life :)

I am a HUGE fan of the space genre, and have more hours than i can count between EVE, Space Engineers, Empyrion, Elite Dangerous and Rebel Galaxy. I love the Genre and for a game to combine pretty much all of it into a living MMO universe is extremely exciting. So that being said.... When can i start to throw my hard earned money at the developers :)

Looking forward to creating new friends both in forums and in the game once we can play and test it.

Welcome to the forums ODINxKANE !

I'm somewhat new to Empyrion, I just started playing it last week. As someone who has been playing it, do you have any suggestions for public servers, or is it better to stick with the private server my friends and I have?

I prefer the private side. Public servers, because the solar system is still relatively small tend to get crowded a bit toof much for my liking. But It is definitely a great game. Took space engineers ideas and in my opinion branched off into a more viable survival game.

lol i agree overhype kills games, but i can say that i am excited for a fresh take on a game genre that has not had any major breakthrough games in a lot of years. I am hopeful that DU will be a fresh creation in a genre that deserves attention.

Welcome to the forum ODINxKANE. As far as throwing your money at the devs, there will be a community Kickstarter page for the game created near the end of this year.

I have to agree Tnecniw as well when stating not to overhype the game. While it does look promising, it could still have problems that might be overlooked with it's hype. While I'm saying that though, the game still seems to be taking steps into the right direction.

Welcome to the forum ODINxKANE. As far as throwing your money at the devs, there will be a community Kickstarter page for the game created near the end of this year.

I have to agree Tnecniw as well when stating not to overhype the game. While it does look promising, it could still have problems that might be overlooked with it's hype. While I'm saying that though, the game still seems to be taking steps into the right direction.

Indeed, never overhype... cause then you get Watchdogs...