So another Hi everyone thread :)

Hey everyone, so glad to be a part of this game and community, I already have a dream for my character haha, so if people dont mind would love to share it already........

I wanna train as a fighter pilot, fighting for justice and honour protecting the weak and vulnerable, so maybe working in an organization as security detail, doing patrols and fending off pirates and rogues or hostile enemies. (inspiration from batllestar Galactica) then when im not working be a builder not a large scale but develop into small fighter planes and constructs. so then the pilot career would be my 'day job' so if anyone is looking for pilots count me in, eventually ill be like a flight leader in charge of my own squadron.

Eventually though would lvoe to move onto bigger projects ( space stations, cities and also having territory) well people thats a brief introduction to me, excited to be involved with this and would love to group up and make some friends so we can start the game together haha form a small group and take it from there. Thanks guys.

Hello SkilledStealth. Welcome to the Forums.

You sound like you'd be fitted to a mercenary. As well, building your own custom fighter and as such wouldn't be a bad idea at the start. However, you might be better off buying a ship blueprint once the game progressed, as there will be builders who specialize in ships.

But hey, that's just my idea of where you fit. Again, Welcome.

Hello SkilledStealth. Welcome to the Forums.

You sound like you'd be fitted to a mercenary. As well, building your own custom fighter and as such wouldn't be a bad idea at the start. However, you might be better off buying a ship blueprint once the game progressed, as there will be builders who specialize in ships.

But hey, that's just my idea of where you fit. Again, Welcome.

Thanks MasteredRed, as for being a merc maybe, not sure, want to be a part of a group that is there to protect the interests of a group of peaceful players so for an example.....

When ive settled on a planet and got a little home or village perhaps then me and some people create a kind of organization thats specializes in security so then a group builders who want to say build in peace could contract us to protect them for a fee and we would fly over the area and enforce a no fly zone to hostile unless they gain authorization to land and come into the territory were guarding.

These are just ideas im having so many ideas going through my head its crazy so many dreams i want to do in this game want to play it so much haha.

Gingerdeadman6 maybe we could start to form a group together not gonna find a home gonna create one instead :P honestly would like to start the game with a group of people haha its gonna be so big and best way to start would be with a group of like minded individuals that we can work together to achieve common goals.

Yeah just been reading their post actually, dont want to commit just yet to a group want to have a look around first eventually ill want to work on my own organization recruit fellow pilots to fly under me however, i read the devblog on organizations seems a bit complex when it mentions about tags, the RDMS system so once i learn about it and get to grips with it then i'm definitely gonna do that haha.

Yeah just been reading their post actually, dont want to commit just yet to a group want to have a look around first eventually ill want to work on my own organization recruit fellow pilots to fly under me however, i read the devblog on organizations seems a bit complex when it mentions about tags, the RDMS system so once i learn about it and get to grips with it then i'm definitely gonna do that haha.

Come to the dark side. But no. The Cinderfall is a collaboration of groups and individual players and you really don't have much commitment. Just because you are in the group doesn't mean you get excluded from any others as well, so it's more of a bonus to be in Cinderfall than a downside.

Oh right i see, well might join them for now then, really want to learn more about the game and guess the best place to start my journey would be with them.

They are a pretty good faction and have had quite a bit of success compared to others. I think a good place to start is with them of course.

I think i should begin with a more aggressive way of recruitment or the DUA and Cinderfall will snatch away all the new player right before my nose xD

And I'm still looking for individuals, that are willing to sacrifice their lifes for the greater good and to protect the freedom of the Terran Union.

But welcome to the forums i hope you have a great time here. :)

Thanks Jump space but yeah im with DUA gonna comit to them and work on becoming a legend in the game hehe, but seriously though, we could still wor kwith each other im all down for making friends and allies even if where in seperate organizations so feel free to let me know what you think on that?