Introduce the Goose

Hey everyone!

You can call me Goose. So excited and pumped for this game.  Randomly saw the kickstarter topic popup in r/MMORPG and I immediately began my researching into it.  This game is 100% up my alley and whether it takes 2 years or 7 years I’ll be there when it starts.

Unfortunately, with an entire universe to explore I want to both be a part of a guild/clan/corp. but I also want to run my own (or at least be a part of helping create a couple different organizations).  I am god awful at running guilds, I have good ideas but I just don’t have the time to run them properly, so I would rather not run my own because chances are it’ll crash and burn.  So I look forward to learning about everyone else’s and hopefully finding something than interests me!

But, if anyone wanted to run with my current business idea and make it your own, go right ahead (I’ve got a few more ideas brewing already anyways).

Company idea:  Universal Shipping

Slogan: You can’t spell trust, without US.

Goal: Be the premier interstellar shipping service across Dual Universe.  Handle shipping of materials and even personnel across the vast expanse of space.  We would offer secure shipping and even insurance on your products that secure against loss.

Welcome to the community friend, be sure to check out the Dual Universe FAQ/sources thread, which is linked in my signature. A lot of good information there to soak up. :)

Good luck with whatever group you decide to create/run with. :)

Thanks,

Cybrex

Hi Goose, and welcome to the forums. As Gallo as already stated you should come check us out. We have a lot to offer. An awesome website and member forums to hang out on and plan our strategies, Discord chat, Events manager with weekly hosted game nights, Our own Imperium server and much, much more.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.  I hope to become a little more active on the forums, I definitely want to develop alongside the community as the clock ticks down to launch.  Put my kickstarter donation in, so you'll be seeing me in Alpha, Beta and Beyonnnnnndddddddddd.

Welcome to the forums!  if your interested in a shipping Organization, you should check out The Outfit, https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-outfit

Hi Goose, and welcome to the forums. As Gallo as already stated you should come check us out. We have a lot to offer. An awesome website and member forums to hang out on and plan our strategies, Discord chat, Events manager with weekly hosted game nights, Our own Imperium server and much, much more.

Thanks for the info, I will definitely be checking into your company.  Briefly read over your description, but not closely enough to do it justice.  When I get around to reading it through you may see a request from me.

Welcome to the forums, Goose.

Goal: Be the premier interstellar shipping service across Dual Universe.  Handle shipping of materials and even personnel across the vast expanse of space.  We would offer secure shipping and even insurance on your products that secure against loss.

Ah, sounds like what I'm planning to do. I hope you will be a worthwhile adversary/corporate partner.