Hello from Aus!

Hey guys, 
Just stopping in to say hi! 

Super excited about this game, it looks incredible. I have 1500 hours in Space Engineers and this is looking like the game I wished SE could be. Can't wait for that release!!! I'll definitely be a ship designer in universe.

Points if you recognise my handle name ;) (actual name is James)

Hey guys, 

Just stopping in to say hi! 

Super excited about this game, it looks incredible. I have 1500 hours in Space Engineers and this is looking like the game I wished SE could be. Can't wait for that release!!! I'll definitely be a ship designer in universe.

Points if you recognise my handle name ;) (actual name is James)

Welcome pal :D hope you will have a good time around here.

Welcome. Like you, Dual seems to represent what a lot of people have been looking for in a game. I am looking for the next mmo I spend the next 10 years in.  I spent my time building spaceships in Landmark (cant fly, just look really nice). I have space engineers, but I came in late and it's kind of overwhelming (the building) so I have not played it that much. Anyhow welcome aboard. :D

Welcome. Like you, Dual seems to represent what a lot of people have been looking for in a game. I am looking for the next mmo I spend the next 10 years in.  I spent my time building spaceships in Landmark (cant fly, just look really nice). I have space engineers, but I came in late and it's kind of overwhelming (the building) so I have not played it that much. Anyhow welcome aboard. :D

and EVE isr really fucking hard to get into properly xD

Space Engineers does look rather overwhelming at first, especially if you're late to the party. It's hardly a party, though. More like the aftermath where everyone is hung over and feels like crap. 

I suggest, ney, I demand an Australian RPer to open an amazing pub in-game called "The Lazy Dingo". Or even better, A flying pub in space, called "The Chillo" (Get it, because people will chill in it ? )

I second this motion.

• 1 month later...