NeonTheCoder

From the gameplay shown at E3, I noticed a couple of things that were a bit underpar. That's the native life on the shown planets.

Everything is a bit too green, there needs to be more variety on planets, like a planet like Felucia from star wars with its colorful plants and life. So basically more types of trees, that are not just trees you would find on an earth like planet.

Plants are good and all but there was also a complete absence of any animal life on the planets shown. I don't know how the devs want to go about this but Animals are big parts of the planet as well as the plants/trees/etc and there should be some sort of animal on the planets whether they be hostile or not, a universe full of humans is nowhere near realistic. I don't know if there is a survival type system where you eat and drink to survive but if so Animals would play a huge part in that.

Maybe even artificial life would be a thing that you could find on a planet? With robotic humanoids or metal trees, something of the sort.

Generally speaking there just needs to be more (And more types) of Flora and Fauna.

Share thoughts and ideas of what they would look like?

i didnt pay it much mind mainly cause its pre alpha and was a thrown together vid for e3. more than likely they are working in a fairly small space just working out general bugs before moving on to the stress tests for a bigger area.

you definitely shouldn't take the amount of variety shown in the trailer as reference for the finished game, its not even alpha.

Any discussion about graphics etc. should wait till we are at least in the beta :)

Everything else is pointless frustration for those who don't understand the words pre-alpha or alpha^^

The game is so far from even the earliest of early access that nothing you see represents anything close to the final product. I would pay much more attention to the dev blogs, since they showcase the direction in which the devs intend to take the game, which matters much more at this stage in development