Biological ships

Tnecniw

It could be really interesting if you could develop or create some sort of biological ships. Like large living space faring "animals". A sort of incredible bio-engingering shooting parasitic creatures or spines as weapons :3 A bit silly maybe but it would be really cool.

(other "ship types" would be really cool aswell :D

Space PETA would be all over you ;)

"LIUTENANT?! why have we stopped?!"

"S-sorry captain! there is a large school of space whales blocking our path!"

"God damn them all!"

RAMMING SPEED!!!!!!!!!

wasnt there a game years and years ago where your space ship was a bio ship and you had to attack other bio ships to get blood to keep your ship alive and updated. I swear i owned it like 20 years ago or so.... Cant for the life of me remember what game it was though.

We pray to our Lord and Savior, the Majestic Space Whale, for such an idea one day to be implemented. But what I think, is to first let the devs lock down how mechanical ships work and function in the game and perhaps in the future allow for biological ships to be ... uhm, built? Tamed? Stiched together? Such ships would take time off the devs hands and I'm pretty sure their hands are already full.

We pray to our Lord and Savior, the Majestic Space Whale, for such an idea one day to be implemented. But what I think, is to first let the devs lock down how mechanical ships work and function in the game and perhaps in the future allow for biological ships to be ... uhm, built? Tamed? Stiched together? Such ships would take time off the devs hands and I'm pretty sure their hands are already full.

I would so love to be able to perform ship surgery.

Whether you replace animal veins and entrails with mechanical parts or replace ship electronics with space animal parts, it would be a win/win

Agreed