Terran Union [TU] (PvPvE, recruiting)

we are a good team, we confuse each other xD

Hey Darius, so I'm the leader of  a new organization called The Brotherhood. We currently have 10 people in the organization but I am willing to spend a lot of time on this game, so I'm sure that number will rise. But anyway, what I want to say is that I would like to negotiate peace with the Terran Union. As i said I do not have many members yet, but I will soon. Either way, I really think war and fighting is just a waste of time and I would much rather focus on rebuilding civilization from the ground up within the game. Thanks in advance for reading this though, I hope you consider my request. Oh and by the way to anyone else who is reading this you are free to join my organization too. It would make a huge difference.

Greetings MuadDib and the Terran Union, I am NascourX or Ryan H and I wish to come and become a Minister of R&D, I also plan on upgrading my pledge to gain beta access soon. But more to the point I have a few skills that I can use, In real life I am a Mechanical and Electrically skilled college student with some programming knowledge on the side. I think my skills would come in handy with architecture and design of buildings and structures and construction some spaceships and vehicles.

I actually got my NOCTI score back today via email for the electrical construction side.

I want to be a minister of R&D because I believe in my potential and my creative mindset. Through believing in my potential I became very clever and wanted to make something more of it like a really cool creation or robot. I have built robots before I will give a link to an image of one of my robotic land drones.

I think not only with my creative mindset will I be able to solve problems but also bring us to greater heights.

I also want to bring people together and achieve results even if it means to fail a lot.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B41i5kE68FOPc3RhcnRlcl9maWxl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been interested in this game for a while and have recently decided that it may be nice to join an organization right off the bat, and reading through the description, I was wondering what kind of jobs I could have? (being 13 and all). Anyhow, either way, I would still love to join this organization, and I'll hope that you'll have me.  :D