Terran Union [TU] (PvPvE, recruiting)

@Theophilus

We have no Ministry of Communication, because it isn't necessary and roles that this Ministry would fulfill are already taken by other Ministries.

Of course there could be roles that we didn't thought of, so please share your idea with us, when you have one.

@the others

everyone that has replied to this post should now be contacted by us.

I really like the sound of this, a lot of thought has been put into this. Does seem a bit premature making all kinds of decisions about political structures and everything when the game is pre-alpha.

Looking forwards to seeing how this evolves when the game starts.

I really like the sound of this, a lot of thought has been put into this. Does seem a bit premature making all kinds of decisions about political structures and everything when the game is pre-alpha.

I think many orgz are putting their hopes for the games into their current structures, Myself included, and as time goes on I am sure they will be refined and made more relevant to the mechanics that are confirmed. Also I think many Orgz are thinking long term as well, which is good to see. It certainly will be fun to see how everything changes in the next couple of years while we wait, and who the major influencing powers at that point may be!

Good luck to you TU!

Hey guys,

I'm interested in joining Terran Union. I've also written an application via PM to you Darius Sanguna (I hope that's okay, written in German) because I think there are some points I have to tell in relation to future collaboration. :)

Thanks forward,

AnubiS

It isn't premature at all, because we certainly need the time to develop everything, set up our structures, create the the tools we need, until the game launches. The Terran Union is no less ambitious than Dual Universe itself. What we want to create is something that is normally provided by the developers of a game, a nation within the game.

When the devs implent these nations, they normally provide services to the players so that they can do what they want to do. But Dual Universe won't have this kind of dev created nations, so the TU is there to take this place, but because it isn't supported by the devs and the game mechanics we need not only to plan the services we want to provide, but also the means to be able to provide this services and to support our structure. This means a lot of bureaucracy and this needs a lot of planning. Even with our most optimistic estimations currently we come at a needed member count of 1000, alone to run the complete government. Not to mention the time that we will need to set everything up and get running.

As this mock empire sounds great, I'd like to be apart of it, specifically in the military! However as I'm under the age of 18 does that warrant some form of further necessity or need? Feel free to contact me for my contact information, I'd love to be apart of this community and help soon!

The Terran Union only needs 9 more members to reach the 100 milestone (at the time of writing)

We offer everything for everyone

-Mining

-Military

-Construction

-Politics

-Exploration

-Justice

-A tonne more!!!

message MrJackal for more information and for recruitment!

JUSTICE! xD