Terran Union [TU] (PvPvE, recruiting)

So, since Terran Union is a part of Cinderfall, both me and Darius decided to endorse one another. Over time, I found him to be a capable leader who could manage his faction. During the DUExplorers meeting, I found Darius to be knowledgeable of the game as well. The best way to put it is that he is a person who people should follow.

So there. I endorse and hope to see whoever joins Terran in the future. Also, you want to join another alliance? Click here or down bellow

Our Military branches have now own Emblems.

We have now also a official Forum signature, if some of our Citizens want one of these please PM to me.

Changelog Version 3.3.4

Added Emblems for the Military branches

• 2 weeks later...

If you're a Citizen of the Terran Union please also apply on the Community Website

Changelog Version 3.3.5

Added link to the Terran Union on the Community Website

Added “SilverLight Industries” under Economy/Companies/Companies with a friendly relation to the Union

Added “Chromion Industrial” under Economy/Companies/Companies with a friendly relation to the Union

I hear Darius likes to talk long walks along the beach and stare off into the horizon.

It's said he can hear the future, but nobody knows just what he's thinking.

Perhaps he misses earth, perhaps its just his way of shouldering the burden of leadership, or is there something more?

Does he dream of conquering the oceans themselves!?

I hear Darius likes to talk long walks along the beach and stare off into the horizon.

It's said he can hear the future, but nobody knows just what he's thinking.

Perhaps he misses earth, perhaps its just his way of shouldering the burden of leadership, or is there something more?

Does he dream of conquering the oceans themselves!?

Or he really just miss salmon

Well, I believe Darius has started working out the full on constitution for the TU, the rights of the people and powers of government.

Just as a recap, Darius lives in a EU timezone utc +1 I think, however still this is a global game so hes planning for a global playerbase.

The Terran Union is a full on national entity, Im sure theyll cover every range of game play. and by joining youll have access to additional friends throughout the syndicate.

Thanks everyone, check out and sign up for the Terran Union for a stable place to build, play, and socialize!

The Constitution of the Terran Union is now ratified and valid

pmzx04f.png

If you are a representative of another Organization that want to officially acknowledge this Constitution, please contact me for further information how to do this.

Rise above and elevate yourselves to new heights my friends.

Come and live for a better tomorrow, the Terran Union is the place for efficient gamers to fully experience dual universe. Don't be shy now let's talk.

Today i have to announce exciting news, the Terran Union has merged with Hammertime Gaming on a mutual agreement, now is HMMR our military force and we will continue our efforts together under the Banner of the Terran Union.

We move all members from the TU on the Community Site over to the former HMMR org, so please apply again in the larger org on the community site.

I have alos marked the old TU as such so that we don't confuse anything.

And another update of the Description so we're now on Version 3.4.5

Changelog Version 3.4.5

Changed something in Government/Leader

Changed something in Government/Military

Added Category Government/Military/Supreme Commander

Greetings Darius Sanguine Natus,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

• 2 weeks later...