Clans/Organizations/Empires/Guilds UI and Info

Is there going to be a pre-made interface for creating these types of clans? Like a log in a menu, or something in game to see member lists? I know this is still too early for them to have something like this made. Just curious if there has been talk about it.

I think to make the game more immersive, we could have a phone or personal tablet of sorts that allow us to access different types of information. I could see the interface for the clan having a background of the planet or space station they are centered on. With an emblem somewhere on the top of the page. With information like, planet/station name, and star system. As well as having the top members of the clan list with pictures and any other public information they want to share. I may try to throw something together to help shape this idea.

Clan members would have access to more information, such as locations of other members. It could also list locations of hubs/embassies, store/shop locations(if that becomes a thing), housing areas, mines and etc.

It could also be cool to have things set up where different clans are part of one large conglomerate. For example, United Space Guys could be the "umbrella name" with clans like Space Pirating Kitties, Mineral Masters, Space Faring Clan, Wufu Cookery & Bakers and TUMS Galactic Hospice being part of said conglomerate. This would make them allies, without having to have the same vision shared clan wide. Similar to alliances from EVE.

Ideas and thoughts? 

I'm kinda big on feedback if anyone has noticed. :P

-TrihXeen

If you havent read it, here is the link to the Devblog about Organizations, which is their generic title for all kinds of clans, tribes, pirate gangs and what have you. Given that they want it to be an integral part of their quest for emergent gameplay, i am certain there will be a lot of work done on the UI for it. 

I personally feel like high-level player organization will be the defining factor in Dual Universes success or failure. We have seen a lot of sandbox, voxel builder games come and go since the birth of Minecraft, and most of them have been pretty bad in my opinion, but Dual Universes blend of super-Minecraft building and EVE Online's player driven emergent gameplay could be a seriously winning combination, or at least i hope so

Thanks for the link, I'll go check it out! :D

EDIT: I have actually read that. I was asking more about in game UI for managing such things. I will read over it again though.

That article is quite intriguing. I love the complete universal way it can be setup to be in any form possible to suit multiple needs. But yeah the UI would be nice to know. Eve handled this by docking in a station and then just having a list menu to look for corporations. -> The corporations made these with just a simple menu UI while docked as well and just managed it that way. Specifically was wondering how the "game" will handle "Factions" more than how factions will structured. ... Dock in a large enough structure? Just hit ESC and click the factions button with the master UI for that there. Will I need to visit a special websites that handle huge amounts of information for factions that also handles the money transactions my (legates/members) faction?

-Kinda of a side thought.. would handling that out of game be able to utilize an in-game money to IRL money transaction? More just in the terms that i gathered money in game and that paid for my subscription to the server. 

The outside of game faction option would also serve as a way to help specialized members manage a corporation within the game without even needing to be logged in. Manage the books, pay the workers, setup trades etc etc.

(Hope I'm not aimlessly rambling, Kinda late in the morning for me atm xD)

There was some info in the right's and duties management system (RDMS) too.

Some games have tired and failed at this but... I'd like an ingame/outofgame message... voice... forum... webpage... for organizations. 

So say it's gated to a certain size... organization or however they want to manage it... but basically.  Teamspeak functionality... groups and sub groups... The ability have a forum to post on that only organization members can see and do so from within the game and through the web... send messages from out of game to those in game and from in game to those not in game... maybe even linked to a phone app...

And some sort of publicly visible website front page and maybe publicly accessible portion of the forum. 

Also I play a lot of alternate characters in MMOs... even when it isn't really necessary... I just do... It's really annoying in games when trying to join a group... guild type thing and I have to get online with each of my alts at the same time as a member to get an invite.  I'd love it if I can put in a request to join or receive a request while the respective characters are not online.  So when the guild member checks their guild messages while out of game on the website I described... they could approve there... out do it when they get in game...  Or when I get in game on my alt I can check my messages and accept or decline any invites.

There will be a community portal released for the Dual Universe website which will allow organizations to post their recruitment notices, and have some other built in features like a forum, member management (roster) etc. This is expected to release within a few weeks from now.

If you want voice chat hosting, there are dozens of providers out there on the web that provide their services pretty damn cheap. Even if NovaQuark were to provide a service through their community portal, you'd still be paying. 

I think it would also be awesome to have the ability to allocate funds to specific legates. I see this as something like a legate controls a specific business unit (R&D, construction, mining, guild operations) and has a budget to work with.