Hello fellow spacetravellers

My name is Darius Sanguna, i'm 23 years old and live in germany.

I hope this game will be, what i heard it want to be and i'm looking forward to this. I think this game could be a great social experiment and also a real virtual reality.

A quick warning about my person, i'm insane, the biggest is never big enough for me. :D But with this game, that might change.

And a second warning, i'm honest, very honest, here in germany we have a saying: "Das Herz auf der Zunge tragen." the literal translation is: "carry the heart on the tongue", it means to say something without thinking on other persons feelings. If you ask me about my opinion, you will get my honest opinion, without any protection of your feelings, but in the most cases you get also construktive suggestions how you can make it better.

I also have a hero complex, at least i call it so. What i mean is, i always try to be the good guy, who is helping the people and wish for all a long, happy and prosperous life. If someone works with me then i'm usually very generous, open-hearted and forgiving, but if someone tries to exploit me, it makes the contrary really fast. And should anyone violate my deepest beliefs (for the most part, simply the human rights), for example slaveholders and raiders, I have no qualms to track and destroy them until no remains are left.

So i think its all said, this was probably the most detailed introduction i've ever made. xD

Until then,

Darius Sanguine Natus

Leader of the Terran Union

I also have a hero complex, at least i call it so. What i mean is, i always try to be the good guy, who is helping the people and wish for all a long, happy and prosperous life. If someone works with me then i'm usually very generous, open-hearted and forgiving, but if someone tries to exploit me, it makes the contrary really fast. And should anyone violate my deepest beliefs (for the most part, simply the human rights), for example slaveholders and raiders, I have no qualms to track and destroy them until no remains are left.

Oh god we will have fun times, you and me. Welcome to the community

Welcome to the DU forums! I too crave bigger and better things. In minecraft, for example, I'll take a design for an item in a mod, and make it 10x bigger just for fun. I plan on doing that in this game. Think it would be fun to make a flagship that is bigger than a planet!

Thank you all for your welcome and the more or less open challenges from some of you. :D

This challenges were enough to trigger my ambitions and i'm currently working hard on my faction to face this "threats".

Edit 1: And once again, I have to remember that I'm totally insane. Currently i'm working on an organization chart for a mature nation, including ministers, departments, military structure, legislative, judicial, executive and many more. I've already said that I am mad? :lol:

Edit 2: should someone have name suggestions for my faction please let me know, at the moment is my brain just too full with the entire organizational stuff and in general the names i choose tend to be slightly shitty. ^^

Edit 2: should someone have name suggestions for my faction please let me know, at the moment is my brain just too full with the entire organizational stuff and in general the names i choose tend to be slightly shitty. ^^

Well, if you are wanting to push your creativeness, and get some silly names, do like my friend and myself do. Grab something off your desk or near you. For him it was TUMS. Since TUMS are supposed to help you with heartburn and what not, I said TUMS Galactic Hospice. Make a game out of it, and you might surprise yourself.

Thank you all for your welcome and the more or less open challenges from some of you. :D

This challenges were enough to trigger my ambitions and i'm currently working hard on my faction to face this "threats".

Edit 1: And once again, I have to remember that I'm totally insane. Currently i'm working on an organization chart for a mature nation, including ministers, departments, military structure, legislative, judicial, executive and many more. I've already said that I am mad? :lol:

For a Faction name just take the are where you want to be and take the initials, for me it was outer Belt, simply put what you are (Empire of/Alliance) and you get, in my case, Unified Systems of the outer Belt

I don't even know what my faction is, the administration is split in several administrative levels, like germany with federal, state and city. It also has a touch of monarchy, but it isn't a parliamentary monachy like the UK, where the Queen is just representative. it's just a mishmash by things which I think are good.

And as for the name, the last thing I thought was "Terran Union". Let me hear your opinion.

Edit 1: Jup thats it i'm now the leader of the Terran Union :D