Greetings everyone, VoidArchon at your services!

To introduce myself, i am a physics student from germany and i guess you could already call me a hardcore gamer.

I've played plenty hours of Minecraft, StarCraft II, Galaxy on Fire II, League of Legends, FFXIV:ARR, From the Depths (if someone knows), Star Conflict, Robocraft and even this years greatest disappointment in Videos games - guess it, i know, you know it - No Man's Sky!

As you can extract from this list, i played several games where you have to build your own stuff to shoot other's stuff or where you simply compete with others.

I like Sci-Fi... If you dont like Star Trek, i dont like you (if you like cats though, we can talk about it)! 

As an emergent physicist things beyond our world always fascinated me. I enjoy to discover and understand things.

Speaking of gameplay, my path often is a lonely journey, sometimes i group with very few selected (in that case i will be the leader of course AND NO, this has nothing to do with my german origins ;p). Regarding StarConflict, GoF and NMS, i gathered various ace-combat experience and i guess you could say i do pretty good as a pilot.

As i gathered pretty much knowledge in terms of gravitational forces, astronomics, etc i tend to be a good partner to discuss in-game physics about planetary movement, solar-system development, flight trajectories or planetary attributes.

Hi all.

Nice to see another sci fi sandbox taking off. The more the merrier. (Yes, I found out about this from a message on Star Citizen).

I have a rules question: The rules prohibit promoting piracy.. does that refer only to IP piracy or does it suggest that in-game piracy will not be a thing?

Thanks.

Daphne the Space Tramp.

Hi all.

Nice to see another sci fi sandbox taking off. The more the merrier. (Yes, I found out about this from a message on Star Citizen).

I have a rules question: The rules prohibit promoting piracy.. does that refer only to IP piracy or does it suggest that in-game piracy will not be a thing?

Thanks.

Daphne the Space Tramp.

I can hardly imagine they refer to in-game piracy, given that "emergent gameplay" (with all risks involved) is the holy cow.

g. Promoting exploits, cheating programs, piracy or any sort of illegal activity.

Given the context I assume they mean software piracy.

Hello to all! Good luck to the DU team. High hopes here after being highly disappointed in SC. I have a golden ticket if that tells you anything. Anyway, looking for 'that' sci-fi space opera ship to come in. Could this be it? Looking forward to it!

Oooohhhh I can't wait for dual to come out :)

So how do you become an alpha team member? Not that I want to be one I want to wait until beta is out

There was a mail subscription a while ago and there's still a thread about becoming Alpha Member.

Hi. Looks like this could become a great game when it is out. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Hey? The same. Cute rabbit you are btw.

Hello to all! Good luck to the DU team. High hopes here after being highly disappointed in SC. I have a golden ticket if that tells you anything. Anyway, looking for 'that' sci-fi space opera ship to come in. Could this be it? Looking forward to it!

What's the opera ship?

Hey to all.

I'm a Parisian student, studying video-games. I'm really looking forward to playing this game. I was looking for a new MMO to begin with, then I thought a space MMO would be what I'd rather play at but EVE is not my kind, and then I heard about voxel more and more last year (first with voxel 3D videos, then with voxel 3D processing...). I knew the voxel technology would fit in the future of video games, but not this fast. I see DU as a precursor, a one-of-its-kind for now.

I'm interested in 3D too, so my field is something like Unity, 3DS, Photoshop, Js, C#.

Also seeking a friendly and constructive community here. I want to be part of the alpha most definitely.

You can contact me if you want.

Don't hesitate too look at my signature if you are new here.

Les Français aussi venez. DU c'est Français. Regardez juste en-dessous si vous êtes nouveau ça peut être interéssant.

Greetings!

I'm so happy to find myself having the chance to become a part of this community to what looks like a great potential game.
I look forward to seeing how the KS progresses and hope my dollars matter in the long run for the campaign.  I can't wait to dive into some Sci-Fi Corporate RP lol.

As a contributor to the project, now I join this community ;)

I am waiting for the first alpha.....

I consider myself as an "old gamer" (47 years old), starting with Commodore 64 then Amiga to finally switch into the PC world ;)

I am a french guy.

See you

François (AKA LeCoyote)

Hello  all.

I'm a big sci fi, do like star wars most. In games i  like tactics, so Homeworld is my old time game. I do love art and  i'm currently studying at an art school, i hope I can get or post up pictures of the spaceship, which I have drawn.

My English is not the best.