Welcome, dear visitor!

If you're reading these lines, then you must be someone who likes Science Fiction, photorealistic graphics, voxel-based universes, Minecraft-like gameplay, sandbox games or massively multiplayer games. or maybe you like a bit of all this.

If this is the case, then you're at the right place!

We, at Novaquark, are developing an ambitious sandbox single-shard MMORPG where creativity freedom will meet emergent gameplay (player-driven economy, player-made factions, etc) in a photorealistic environment. Dual Universe is currently in development and no release date has been announced so far. Early Alpha should be expected at the end of 2015 or beginning of 2016.

If you want to participate on the forum by posting topics and/or replying to existing ones, please read the forum rules before.
Also, don't hesitate to say "Hi!" and introduce yourself in this section  :)

The Novaquark team.

Hi folks.... the change display name tab mentioned in the help text under "my settings" does not seem to be present as at 20th March 2015. Can it be reactivated to allow display names with spaces, unlike the login usernames?

Hi beaustin.

Indeed this feature was deactivated to prevent excessive display name changes.

However a middle ground may be found here: allowing at least one display name change, in order to put spaces in the display name.

I will talk with the rest of the team on Monday about this subject and I will keep your informed about the decision :)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Good luck, I hope to see this game released soon. If you want help regarding web development, system/network administration or whatever, do not hesitate to send me a message :)

????? ???? ??? ????? ??????????????? ???? ????? ????? ??????????? ???? ???????

I will not make an effort to translate this via translator, and i would kindly advise u to use english as u can not expect the devs/mods to have that time to spare either :)

??????? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ???????????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ? ???

Hi eagle777,

The real communication hasn't started yet.

We don't want to start it before having some screenshots and (eventually) a trailer to show.

The reason: for many players, we won't have any credibility until we show visuals from the game, and it's okay. We perfectly understand that.

So all will be done in time :)

P.S: try google translate to translate your posts.

It's not perfect, but it translates in something understandable in english ;)

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Greetings all,

Being a huge fan of Science Fiction and long time Eve Online player, I'm really looking forward to what you guys are going to do with this new game !!

Cheers

Ash

Welcome! Always admired eve players. I love sci fi, love spaceships but had a hard time starting with eve.

Hello Everyone,

I'm nora, but since i couldn't have a 4 character name i've used norab7 instead.

I'm a huge huge fan of the scifi games and space games and construction games and building ga... you get the picture, actually going to university to figure out how to make one myself, so basically everything i've heard of Dual Universe so far makes me want it, badly. Currently playing Space Engineers and googling around about games that could be a 'new' SE or better and found this.. was not disappointed and will be following with much anticipation.

Don't know if I should point it out or not, but well I like to find bugs and such so I'll mention it anyway just in case. The link in the opening post is linked to a locked thread with only one post, don't know if that's intentional or not... 

...Also, don't hesitate to say "Hi!" and introduce yourself in this section  :)...

P.S... Also, I like to ramble so the forums should get ready for some pretty wordy posts... 

Hello all,

EVE Online player since 2010, StarCitzen backer and Elite Dangerous merchant here. Looking forward to the pre-alpha and much more!

Count me in.

Chears

Hi everyone,

I have played EVE Online from time to time and I too am a Star Citizen backer. I have also had the ability to help in some closed Beta tests in the past. I am very interested in getting to know more about this game. I am a massive fan of the scifi games. I would love to help with testing out this one too. I can't for No Man's Sky to come out too. Unfortunately, it has been delayed for a couple more months sadly, but just means it will be an even better game than before! Talk to you soon.

Richard

High fidelity space game where there can be as much creativity as there is death? Count me in. Check out the new Subreddit if you got a chance!