Will the player see an evolution just like in real life in terms of politics.

KingofPR

Yes, something like that, maybe not the stone age, but the gameplay at release will be quite different after a year or 2. We will start all near the ark, training skills, and most people will stick to the ground for a while and like on the first planet. Then one day a guy will make the first basic ship, and he'll reach the first planet, where with some other people will start to colonize and gather resources. This will keep going until the entire solas system will be conquered, and after that ships will continue to evolve, players will colonize even further spreading into other solar system, and the game will keep going. 

Will we see a stone age kinda systems with a planet full of clans that may control a bit of land and then evolve from that to a modern day country?

Does it have to, no. Will it likely happen this way, sure. Play as you see fit. It is likely small groups will form together and unify to control more land. It becomes benificial for multiple reasons. As this happens more you get bigger and bigger government systems. Until finally I become the supreme ruler of everything and you all bow dowm to me, youre one true god.

Will we see a stone age kinda systems with a planet full of clans that may control a bit of land and then evolve from that to a modern day country?

I think this is natural in sandbox MMOs, though not quite the same as IRL, because there's no permadeath or bloodlines, but there are some similarities. Initially you have small groups of friends that all get to know each other, there's usually a natural leadership but it's anything but absolute and easily challenged. Then a few of those start growing and have "inner spheres" where the original founders go and "outer spheres" where the new recruits go, which is kind of equivalent of nobility, though often it's separated by titles like officers or executives or whatnot, and it's a lot easier to dismiss anyone who doesn't like the leadership. Those who do change leadership, communism and shared pools of resources become rather common. Democratic systems are rare, but I have seen elections happen when the alternative was breaking a large faction apart.

I think this is natural in sandbox MMOs, though not quite the same as IRL, because there's no permadeath or bloodlines, but there are some similarities. Initially you have small groups of friends that all get to know each other, there's usually a natural leadership but it's anything but absolute and easily challenged. Then a few of those start growing and have "inner spheres" where the original founders go and "outer spheres" where the new recruits go, which is kind of equivalent of nobility, though often it's separated by titles like officers or executives or whatnot, and it's a lot easier to dismiss anyone who doesn't like the leadership. Those who do change leadership, communism and shared pools of resources become rather common. Democratic systems are rare, but I have seen elections happen when the alternative was breaking a large faction apart.

Something like this could be expected with goverments falling and empires rising and stuff like that.

The interesting dynamic is that unlike real life people can just leave and start a new colony or tribe unless you get some really despotic ruler who physically traps players in game.

Actually that would be really cool.

I definitely think that as time goes on with the development of scripting methods, evolution of crafting, and slow creep further into space, this is a very real possibility.  What I imagine happening is the really large groups of people will want to discover new solar systems in order to claim them for their own and develop independently before returning to the original planet and attempting to conquer it.  Smaller groups will likely stay in the original solar system/planet and develop in conflict with eachother which could be beneficial or detrimental considering war in RL is a good reason to develop better ways to kill people and it will be easier to grow in numbers untill someone is bored enough or adventurous enough to build stargates to unexplored or occupied systems.

Overall, no matter what happens, the original planet will always be a hot-bed of activity to attract new players and likely develop technologically and socially overtime into a series of small-medium nations.

No because advanced technology like being able to remove/add material in any form in front of you is used from the get go, Unless they go full rust and make us use stone tools with an XP progression system.

No because advanced technology like being able to remove/add material in any form in front of you is used from the get go, Unless they go full rust and make us use stone tools with an XP progression system.

Bro xD i didnt meant tech wise i meant politics were we could have clans like in the stone age and the move to day and age