Questions

Will the politics be like eve 0nline at all?

Also when you're mining/gathering will it be that you can only get certain materials in a certain part of space?

The politics from what I can see will be somewhat similer albeit a lot more flexible from the current look of things, ranging from planetary surface interactions to system wide interactions. 

As for the mining/gathering part, unfortunately I am unsure. I can't even find any links related, someone will have some idea. Though, I might just be missing something (My sanity, for starters).

I would hope that the mining would be a little similar to eve but not the whole point shoot wait repeat. It would be nice to see a little more work involved. Since multi crews are possible I would really like to see the Star Citizen aspect where one wrong move could destroy the material the ship or both. Careful planning on what to harvest where to maneuver and is it even viable for a ship to mine or would a landing crew be the better way of achieving the materials.Please don't do the elite dangerous side of mining where it floats off and you have to maneuver around to capture it. Yes I do know there are limpets that can collect it for you. As my beginnings of eve began with a strong backbone in mining i thoroughly enjoyed it.... Finally it would be , in my opinion seeing the raw material in the cargo hold would be an interesting concept, like in the scif show the Expanse where not only did they cut the material but the had to use smaller ships with nets to move the ore to the main hold of the mining barge.

I agree, the mining is eve is kinda nice and being able to physically see your cargo/ore would be a really nice addition.

But because building is a thing, i would recommend that some types of materials can only be found in space and you would acquire them similar to like in eve.

Space exploration would be a good game to have as a back bone. Not that I've played it but have seen footage, the freedom is cool and so is the building and mining. Can be approved upon tho because I believe doing it is no easy task