Solaris Industries - Disbanded

Anslem_Vry

unknown.png

OUR GOAL:

The main goal of Solaris Industries is to create the best ships modifications that one can buy - Whether it be for a small fighting ship, or for a massive space station.

OPERATIONS:

Everyone has ideas, if your idea sounds like a good/profitable one, discussions will be held on whether or not this is feasible, and if so, how it can be expanded on further to make a profit.

THE PROBLEM THAT IS MONEY:

If an idea has been developed and sells well on the market, a designer would want to know how the money would be split.

Here at Solaris Industries we only believe it is fair that the person who first came up with the idea gets 50% of the overall earning of the modification. The other 50% will be split around to the rest of the people in the organisation who worked on this specific modification. (depending on how much they contributed and so on.)

LEADERSHIP:

While I am the founder of this organisation I believe that everyone is of equal worth, which is why everyone in this organisation will be valued as such.

CUSTOMERS:

Band of Outlaws - Confirmed

Red Hat Systems - Still in the works...

Apply now!

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/solaris-industries

"Ah. Got beaten to it again! The Aether wishes you the best, Solaris. We hope to see more of you in the future."

Just to be clear, the affiliations page only lists who I could be trading with. (They will be customers)

If a member of Aether wishes to use my services, that is still possible.

Please let me know if you wish to be added to this list :)

Just to be clear, the affiliations page only lists who I could be trading with. (They will be customers)

If a member of Aether wishes to use my services, that is still possible.

Please let me know if you wish to be added to this list :)

"Hm. It's no problem at all. We don't put exclusive trade partnerships as yet, as such we don't bother about who else you are trading with, except that entity is of a hostile status or is known to cause problems for our members or allies. I certainly like the idea behind your organisation and hope we can work out some agreements if a department within the Aether or one of the Aether's allies isn't already offering the same service."