Hello

Hello everyone,

just a long time gaming fan, stopping by.  Can't wait for this game to come out, it looks amazing.  I have not played any MMOs lately, i'm usually to busy with 5 kids to play them, but now that they are getting older I will have to check this game out.

I like the scripting part and look forward to getting into that, I have not programmed or scripted in a long time but from what I have seen so far it shouldn't be to hard to pick back up.  I wrote all of my own scripts for tradewars back in the day, and delved into it for WoW as well.

looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing the future updates for this game.

GalloInfligo

welcome future friend/enemy. and given that im guessing a fully playable game is still atleast a year or two off. hopefully you get some more free time :lol:

Yes that wait is not a bad thing for me, you know how kids are, once they get to a certain age they want nothing to do with us parents anyways.

Yes that wait is not a bad thing for me, you know how kids are, once they get to a certain age they want nothing to do with us parents anyways.

while I don't have kids myself I do have siblings that do and I know what you mean lol. then sometimes they join you in playing the games you play  

I have my oldest son (14) hooked on PS4 games, but he prefers FPS types.  my youngest daughters, (7, and 8) both liked to play Star Wars The Old Republic with me, but I still had to do a lot of the controlling for them lol.  Those will be the two that play with dad when they are older.  Nothing beats doing something you love with those you love.

I have my oldest son (14) hooked on PS4 games, but he prefers FPS types.  my youngest daughters, (7, and 8) both liked to play Star Wars The Old Republic with me, but I still had to do a lot of the controlling for them lol.  Those will be the two that play with dad when they are older.  Nothing beats doing something you love with those you love.

Agreed. I haven't had any kids but I've grown pretty close with a couple kids as I have a knack to kind of get viewed similar to an older sibling Either way, five is quite a few....

Hope you have fun and a bit more time. Welcome to the forums.