Player Logs.

SzaryWilk

In DU should be a module which we can put on our ship or in our base / space port. This module will contain the entire history of the player......player logs.

We have access to the module by entering PIN code.......particularly useful security at space stations.

"Player Logs" collect information about:

- It allows player to track past events in which the player participated: wars, official conflicts between corporations,

- collect data about Points of Interest (POI): cites, space stations we visited, that they are important to us.

- information from our commercial activities: what we bought and where, at what price, on trade we have a loss or profit,

- criminal activity: who was killed and where, in which locations we crossed right.

It will be nice if this information we could sort.

The "pilots log" may have limitations how much information it can store. Each piece of information have "limited life" after which it is removed from the "Player Logs".

I think this would be interesting. it be fun imo to go back after playing for a year or so and just see my exploits so far. would also be nice if you could share your log with your organization. feel like that would be beneficial to trading and mining operations

I actually really like this idea and I think this would also be a good way for organizations (once they get quite large) to keep tabs on their players without direct communications.

Perhaps an organization could require that players share their game logs with the organization. A player could be caught colluding with the enemy or violating organization law. This would be brought to the attention of an organization authority and prompt a decision on whether to kick them out or not. This has the added benefit of giving leaders something to manage.

In organizations that use elections or want to hire players based off more than just their word, a player log could be used to determine who is most qualified for the position. Instead of the typical "Skill Level: 14 for crafting/ship building" player would be able to point toward their player log and say "my ship designs have sold quite well on the markets".

Of course, spy's and criminals would want to avoid player log modules as part of their profession. So they benefit by not having a record of their illegal activity, but also would be negatively affected by their lack of a player log when joining an organization.